on 7 October 2017
well made and very quick delivery, grandson was really pleased to add to his large collection
on 29 April 2016
little french narrow gauge engine based at Ulfsted Castle. Rumors of the Earl's "special cuddle" could not be substantiated at this time.
on 8 October 2015
My great-nephew was very pleased to receive it.
on 10 December 2013
I haven,t got Millie yet my 4 year old grandson told me, so how could I not buy him this for him to find in his stocking on Christmas morning. I know he will be thrilled to add Millie to his growing collection of engines.
on 12 March 2017
Looks OK but much smaller than expected. It really is very small and not worth the price
on 8 September 2015
Excellent lovely little engine.
on 13 May 2015
Very happy child
on 27 October 2013
Purchased for my daughter as she wants girl trains on her brothers wooden train set. Lovely little product, well made.
on 30 July 2014
Postman pat train was to Big.
on 16 November 2013
The train arrived quickly and my son was so excited to add this to his collection. The wooden collection is perfect and I'm sure will last for years and will bring many hours of fun.