on 13 December 2013
If you have a Polti and in a hard area this product is a must. I only have to look in my kettle to know this.......
Prevention is better than cure !
on 15 June 2013
I first saw these advertised on a shopping channel, and was just comparing prices, I was really pleased I could purchase a larger pack, and delivery was really quick too.
on 31 May 2013
No discoloration - slight weird smell initially but subsides after first ironing session. Keeps steam iron from mineral deposit build up.
on 16 August 2013
Really couldn't tell you if these are working correctly. All I know is that we live in a hard water area and needed them. I can confirm that I have not had any limescale blast out of the end of my steamer which is used intermittently so assume all is good.
on 4 June 2014
I have been using this product for a long time now and you dont get a build up of lime scale.
on 26 February 2015
Polti irons and their Calstop system are rubbish. Do not buy them.
on 5 July 2015