on 1 July 2013
This is the second pair of these shoes I have bought, having worn out the first pair over a period of about 3 or 4 years. They are soooo soft and comfortable and the colour is almost a non-colour, thus going with most any colour trousers! I will get another pair whenever these wear out.
on 30 May 2013
Just the job bought for my Mum for my wedding couldn't find flat comfy and attractive shoes for her anywhere...just great! thank you
on 29 April 2013
Great sandals for a great price true to size and very comfy, arrived very quickly too will buy in other colours !!!
on 13 June 2013
Very comfortable and attractive shoes,they are very good value too,will be buying another pair in black. Can recommend these shoes.
on 8 June 2013
Like the colours very comfy, and light
Would recommend,
May even think of buying similar ones in a diff aren't style
on 10 June 2013
Well worth there money lovely feel and very comfortable to wear in my job. telling everybody how good they are.
on 7 December 2013
Having suffered with painful feet and knees for a number of years I usually find it hard to get comfortable footwear. These shoes are so comfortable for every day use that I will definitely be ordering a few more pairs in different colours.
on 19 June 2015
I have bought these before from a high street store and found them to be very comfortable and stylish, but the store didn't stock them any more so when I found them here I was delighted because now I have been able to not only buy the white but also the black and they have other colours too. I shall definitely be buying more
on 4 July 2013
excellent value for money as all the other pairs like this I have purchased. Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn past and present.
on 17 August 2016
I wore these for the first time on a day when I had a lot of walking to do and they were very comfortable. Not a lot of support but very soft uppers and the soles are quite sufficient to cushion against hard ground. Later that day two friends commented on how pretty they are and even better said my legs looked longer. May order again in another colour although I like the white.