on 18 April 2015
I bought this phone for my grandson he loves it he has found it very easy to use it was delivered before the date that was said so I would buy from this seller again
on 28 February 2015
Very very very durable phon nice ( e, the recent updates for it are wnk but overall very nice (you need to buy a case for it as well mind as it is fairly fragile)
on 22 February 2014
Great phone for the price. Very easy to use and lots of apps. Would be even better if it also had a front facing microphone.
on 3 January 2016
Bought this for my girlfriend.

I have to say I really enjoyed the setting it up for her :) It's a really great little phone. Worth the money.
on 30 October 2013
The phone was easy to set up loved playing with it good connection with my network. easy to find apps of my choice. Would recommend this windows phone.
on 19 July 2014
First class product my daughter is really pleased with it. Delivered on time and packaged sufficiently well to ensure no damage done. Thank you
on 16 June 2014
I bought this for my other half as a birthday present. It is her first smart phone and she absolutely loves it. the delivery was very quick.
on 11 August 2014
brilliant,great as an entry phone,just getting use to it,bought as second hand,in perfect condition,good price.just delivery a little slow.
on 7 October 2013
wanted a upgrade from my old battered phone and after reading many reviews I opted for the 520, really easy to use and just the right size.
on 18 July 2014
Amazing little phones. People need to be prepared to leave their android devices behind and give these a try, I doubt they'd go back.