on 21 November 2014
Brilliant item never used this kind of product before, I thought expensive for such a small jar, after using feel that it is very fairly priced. It works!!

Prompt delivery
on 19 December 2013
was quite looking forward to finally trying a Bumble and Bumble product, especially as I'd seen this recommended for short, fine hair. I was pretty disappointed. It does feel pleasant to use, but can't say it added much in the way of volume, or much texture. I've used much better products for alot less expenditure!!
on 16 November 2013
Very disappointed to be honest, advertised as thickening , texture , nope ! Just made my hair really lank n greasy! Waste of money if you ask me! I tried using less but same effect! Cheaper products do a better job! Don't waste your money!!!
on 31 May 2015
Not nearly as effective as the various V05 Thickening and Styling Waxes I have been buying at Superdrug (at a fraction of the price!) I'm very disappointed.
on 21 May 2016
Perfect product arrived within 2 days
on 8 September 2015
Extremely good for fine hair.