on 22 May 2013
I think this IS their best track .Apparently it was written when Kelly Jones caught two lads in his garden,He thought they were trying to break in but they said they were trying to reach the railway tracks at the end of the property so they could spray..."graffiti on the train".
on 4 May 2013
the first time i heard this song i thought wow this is amazing i got to the 5th time of playing it i still thought wow this was amazing and now its a pile of crap is this what all stereophonic songs are like or maybe its me
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2013
As ever brilliant. I love listening to this track. It has everything. Great words, music, mood setting. U want to listen over and over. Kelly Jones raspy voice makes u tingle. Stereophonics always please. This is another classic.
on 4 May 2013
Kelly's 'worn out' voice sounds completely perfect on this plaintive swaying rock ballad. I think it's on a level with their other great songs like A Thousand Trees and Maybe Tomorrow.
on 11 May 2013
Such a sad song , but I LOVE sad songs , and this is one of the best I have heard ! the music and the story go so well together . The riff near the end blew me away !
on 29 April 2013
This is a great song. Much better to buy the one you like not the whole album. It is so easy to do this and listen immediately. I recommend this as a classic song
on 16 May 2013
Fantastic song. I come from the U.S. (now living in UK) and had heard of the group but not greatly familiar with their music. Highly recommend it.
on 20 November 2013
Always liked Stereophonics. Knew what I was getting and it didn't disappoint. Hard to find more words for something which was just what I wanted.
on 31 May 2013
I heard this on the radio and really liked it. Good to hear the Stererophonics again! Can't comment on the new album as I haven't listened to it.
on 4 September 2013
A gentle build up leading to a heart pounding song when played loud .Never listened to anything of theirs much before but will now .