Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.09

on 13 July 2013
This is absolutely fantastic I listen to it all the time I love graffiti on the train that's my fav
on 29 March 2013
I am a fan. I prefer this album to the last two or three. Sounds good after a couple of listens.
on 4 March 2014
we love it . i think its the best album he as recorded so far . all the tracks on it are good .
on 7 April 2013
its been a long time waiting and all I can say is that its outstanding I could not put it down
on 25 May 2013
Expecting the normal mixture of up tempo guitar laden rock I played this and was initially very disappointed. Much more melodic and considered that many previous collections I didn't at first believe that this would satisfy my usual uptempo preference. However I persevered and after a few plays was won over by the depth and structure of the songs, all beautifully crafted with Kelly Jones unique voice and the addition of strings and keyboards to provide a more sumptuous sound that grows on you with every listen.

The added bonus was the extra CD which while variations of tunes already on the main playlist provide yet more interpretations sufficiently different to be worth the extra, almost like having different tunes.

Brilliant collection can't wait to see them perform on tour later this year
on 12 July 2014
Love every song.
on 19 April 2013
fantastic album listen to it all of the time and the bonus cd is great. what more can i say :)
on 2 June 2013
I bought Graffiti on the train as a present for my wife ,she says it is a good CD to listen to
on 16 September 2013
I liked the sound of the band but a few of the tracks are a bit samey for me. Passable though
on 6 December 2015
Excellent album, Kelly Jones' voice improves with his age , & at a decent price, many thanks