Customer reviews

OutRun [Explicit]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 27 June 2017
This is one of those albums that initially may need to be played a few times before you fully appreciate it, despite this it's a great album with a great sound, you could liken it more as an experience rather than just entertainment.
I personally love it and recommend it tho those who are looking for a retro-wave sound.
on 1 June 2016
I only heard one song of kavinskys which was protovision which is a brilliant track. So I decided to buy the album as I liked mitch murder and powerglove. I have to say I do not regret the decision as this album is great I keep listening to it can't seem to stop listening.
on 18 April 2017
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant,
on 7 February 2014
I don't usually write reviews but this is a great album.
Bought as amazon recommended it to me, and it lives up to expectation, very well produced.
Makes an excellent driving album, every track is different but similar enough to remain unskipped.
on 17 June 2014
A really good album, on the Daft Punk side but with some really interesting songs. I am definitely happy with this product.
on 4 October 2013
What an album!!!

I put the CD in.

Volume maxed.

Leather coat on.

Aviator glasses ready.

Tooth pick in.

Hair swept back.

Swaggered out to my red car and realised...

I don't have a car!!!

What happened? I dunno! but when the music starts playing boy does it take over. Fantastic tunes from beginning to end. I thoroughly recommend it, you're missing out!
33 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 September 2013
With this playing in the car, I am Ryan Gosling from 'Drive'. Maybe, I'm an extra in 'The Regular Show' when they time-travel back to the Eighties; either that, or I'm in 'Miami Vice' or 'Cops' as a cool criminal or vigilante crime fighter. In other words, it's a bit cheesy, but in a good way. I love the synth sounds and the moody yet high-octane rhythms. Turn on the ignition, crank up the volume and live the dream!
on 25 February 2013
Let Kavinsky take you on a ride, with this retro feel and amazing beats will send you back to the 80s. The long awaited album is here and its hard to turn off.

Worth the buy!
on 18 April 2013
If you like John carpenter meets justice meets daft punk. This is the cd for you. Great homage to 80 s genre
on 5 April 2013
Finally! A CD! Really good album with some of Kavinsky's greatest songs. My new favourite being 'Odd Look'. Just great!