Customer reviews

OutRun [Explicit]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 27 June 2017
This is one of those albums that initially may need to be played a few times before you fully appreciate it, despite this it's a great album with a great sound, you could liken it more as an experience rather than just entertainment.
I personally love it and recommend it tho those who are looking for a retro-wave sound.
on 1 June 2016
I only heard one song of kavinskys which was protovision which is a brilliant track. So I decided to buy the album as I liked mitch murder and powerglove. I have to say I do not regret the decision as this album is great I keep listening to it can't seem to stop listening.
on 17 November 2017
The last time I loved an electronic album this much was Discovery by Daft Punk, when I was 17 years old.

16 years later, this album is another high-point in the French electronic music scene.

I honestly can’t recommend this album enough.
on 18 April 2017
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant,
on 7 February 2014
I don't usually write reviews but this is a great album.
Bought as amazon recommended it to me, and it lives up to expectation, very well produced.
Makes an excellent driving album, every track is different but similar enough to remain unskipped.
on 27 October 2017
One of the best synth albums ever. Has been in my car for years now. So good to drive to. Pity he isn't releasing more material.
on 17 June 2014
A really good album, on the Daft Punk side but with some really interesting songs. I am definitely happy with this product.
on 7 September 2013
With this playing in the car, I am Ryan Gosling from 'Drive'. Maybe, I'm an extra in 'The Regular Show' when they time-travel back to the Eighties; either that, or I'm in 'Miami Vice' or 'Cops' as a cool criminal or vigilante crime fighter. In other words, it's a bit cheesy, but in a good way. I love the synth sounds and the moody yet high-octane rhythms. Turn on the ignition, crank up the volume and live the dream!
on 25 February 2013
Let Kavinsky take you on a ride, with this retro feel and amazing beats will send you back to the 80s. The long awaited album is here and its hard to turn off.

Worth the buy!
on 18 February 2017
Buy this album! It's fantastic in every way. I waited along time for this to come back on sale on Vinyl.
Worth every penny. If you're familiar with the song featured on drive you'll love the rest of the album.
The vinyl sleeve is nothing fancy but it does the job. Pictures are printed inside for that extra 80s feel.