on 6 October 2013
Fast start up, had no problems so far. Cant stand the confusing windows 8. Hope they do a service pack in the future to fix.
Bought the Lenovo Z580 to edit videos, images and web design on a tight budget. Theres no doubt its faster than my PC. If it last the distance, then it will be worth it.
Ian.
on 14 October 2013
Starts up and shuts down quickly, but the touch pad is too sensitive you only have to have your finger in the wrong place and zooms the page in, it's easy to reset it but it just keeps doing it which is irritating, The keypad is raised which is nice and clear but I wouldn't recommend this for someone who is not used to laptops it says it has an an 'intelligent' touch pad but I prefer to use my own intelligence to decide what size I want my page to be! All in all it's a nice laptop but the only other downside is windows 8 which takes a lot of getting used to.
on 18 December 2013
So pleased with this, it does everything we expected & its so quick. I looked at many other similar laptops but this had the best spec. & a very sensible price. It is a quality product. Glad I chose this. Probably the best laptop in the world.
on 13 May 2014
Great spec, great performance, great price. Looks good too.
Don't like windows 8 hence downloaded the start button to emulate windows 7. Also took 3 days of constant failure before finaly succeeding to upgrade to 8.1
on 5 October 2013
Item arrived very quickly and first impressions look good as I wasn't too sure about the red colour but it looks better than silver etc. Still getting used to Windows 8 but mainly use the Lenovo screen which is as per Windows 7 etc. One thing about this item is that it is advertised as having facial recognition but this is not applicable on Windows 8. I'm still exploring and having fun and no problems so far.
on 11 May 2014
Love this laptop! Bought for the last year at uni. Reasonable for gaming as RAM is ok and memory is great for storing music. Perfect as a student laptop for writing assignments and internet use. Great sound, louder than I expected from a laptop. Just love it.