on 17 March 2017
excellent
on 7 July 2015
Having read only little - it came to-day - it feels like the most important and inspiring book I have seen for years !!
on 5 February 2015
This man knows his stuff and this book was very interesting
on 28 March 2015
I feel clearly, that Bruce is so close to me, so I am sure we must know each other... but there is one more option... I might feel the same with every being on this planet :). Thank you Bruce!
on 30 April 2014
Bruce Lipton at his best. Wonderful. Using his own experiences he teaches you how to love in healthy ways. Excellent.
on 7 May 2013
Wonderfully insightful book. Fans of Bruce will love the peek I to his I intimate life. If you are new to his work you will want to immediately read his previous books to understand the 'New science' better and in turn know yourself. Great read.
on 17 December 2013
Disappointing as a sequel to the Biology of Belief. Expected more! Some interesting ideas but much of it was rather obvious filler.
Not enough serious content from a man I truely admire and like to hear from.
on 27 December 2016
I LOVE this book. I have lent this to my Mum and my sister, what a wonderful way to live life - the honeymoon effect :-) As a studying hypnotherapist, it really reinforced everything I'm learning about how our beliefs are set up from the ages of 0 - 7, and we live the rest of our lives from these beliefs without even realising. If you feel as though something is holding you back in life, or if you're unhappy in any areas of your life I would recommend this. It will really help you to understand how your subconscious beliefs are holding you back and stopping you from enjoying your life. Thank you Bruce for another precious book!
on 13 June 2013
Bruce Lipton writes in a way anyone can understand and he is so inspiring! I am a big fan of Bruce and this book is well worth reading to help understand about our programming and conditioning from early childhood and how to change it!
on 27 October 2013
Bruce Lipton is an authority on the science of how we create love & happiness. I highly recommend reading this book for a concise explanation of the biology, chemistry and physics of love & relationships.
A must for anyone that struggles with finding lasting loving relationships!