on 23 June 2013
Fits perfectly on my Xperia z with minimal addition to its weight and bulk. Gave more life to the already sleek look of my phone.
on 23 May 2014
not as bright as the pic but my fiancée loves it anyway the grips on the side are ace its easy to hold he's not dropped it at all feels nice on the skin and looks wicked on the phone and does what it says =]
fits perfectly and no hassle with the flaps for the charger e.t.c
my fiancée does take it out of the case when he cant be bothered to fiddle but its easy enough to remove without damaging the case so all in all a good buy and came quickly phanks very much hope this review helps =]
on 15 September 2013
Bought this for my sons phone and he is quite pleased with it, good value for money, and arrived next day.
on 25 May 2014
It's okay but very difficult to get to the charging door to open it when putting the phone on charge,let I had to take it of the phone to do this which was quite difficult as it did fit tightly.
As a result I've given up using it now so although it was cheap enough it was a waste of money as it's no good for me personally
on 13 March 2014
Item arrived earlier than expected. Great quality phone case, grippy and protective. Also comes with a screen protector which is very useful and protects the phone well alongside the case.
on 11 July 2013
The colour is great just as it looks online, quality seems fine. I thought it was going to be metallic though, if it had I would have rated 5 star, but love it.
on 14 September 2013
Not shiny and glossy like the picture looks- its cheap platic and dosent even fit properly- you have to remove it to charge. The Spigen case is MUCH better.
on 15 March 2014
this is lovely-tough, colourful -just what I wanted. very good value for money. comes in lots of jewel-like colours to match your mood.
on 13 February 2014
cannot fault the gel case great value for money I have bought a few items for my smart phone ie car charger
on 6 August 2014
Case was a good case but it was pink not red so wasnt happy