on 12 September 2017
Brought this to clean my new stainless steel kitchen sink (as it had a slight brown coating to it after several weeks of use) thinking it would make it gleam but unfortunately it didn't. I wa reccomended this product by others and had high hopes for it but it just didn't make my sink as shiny or clean as I was expecting it.
on 29 November 2014
Useless. Buy instead the cream of the same name. Even if it has the same ingredients, I find the cream 10 times more efficient.
on 1 August 2017
Lookout if you have new, stainless steel, smooth sink surface. It will scratch your sink surface in no time when wipe with this product, even when you wipe them gently.

It's good for removing water, dirt stain, no doubt. For e.g. we tried it on kettle, stainless steel, with Matt surface. It's fine. Just becareful as it is too roughy for smooth surfaces appliances.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 March 2014
Bought this for cleaning my Surgical stainless steel pots and pans and I tried it on when my pan was burnt and completely satisfied with the result.The burnt marks came easily
on 17 July 2017
I bought this to clean up my car windscreen - I keep getting a smearly finish to my screen and this is the only product I have found which properly and completely removes all smearyness and grease from the screen.
on 7 July 2016
Did not work even on light carbonising, acid test was on a carrot stained polymer cutting board. This stuff made no difference, good old lemon juice and sunlight did the job and cost the price of a lemon
on 31 August 2017
I got this mainly to try and clean the underside of a toilet seat. It was no good at all. Might be good for other things
on 11 May 2017
It does get rid of stains on stainless steel sinks but so far haven't used it for anything else
on 12 October 2017
Very very good stuff ... first time I've used Bar Keepers Friend and I'm thoroughly impressed!
on 11 August 2017
This is the stuff you need everywhere in the house. So good for cleaning marks I haven't been able to get rid of in years!! Don't know why they don't sell it in shops, it's so difficult to find.