Customer reviews

on 4 October 2013
It came in the day after I purchased 2 of these. This is a great item and serve its purpose to what I need it for. Extra storage for my clothes. I will buy more of these on the future.
on 15 October 2013
These were bought for the shower room to put our toiletries and medicine in. They are strong but light and do the job very well.
on 8 November 2015
I am really pleased with this product.nice deep drawers for my sons toys.easy to put together and look nice too
on 8 March 2017
Perfect for the job I got it for
on 20 September 2014
Good product. Arrived with a broken bit and was filthy unfortunately.
on 9 February 2014
Bought for handbag and other stuff, good easy glide drawers. each drawer measures L14" x W13" x D6.5" in inches.
on 14 October 2013
This item is very nice and useful, make my bedroom so tidy . Would definitely recommend to everyone if the price is cheaper .
on 1 November 2014
Last time i go this product wasn't brilliant, but i decide to go for it one more time, and I was not disappointed, it arrive fast and with all the drawers in perfect condition, i definitely recommend it.

OLD review.
I had buy these product before and have not problem, fast shipment and good quality for what you paid for, unfortunate the last time I bought I got a not so good one, all the drawers have these crack on the opening section and some weird stuff on them, I ask to be replace it, after a week of replying to the same question. I couldn't wait more and have to ask for my refund. That was unfortunate. But it's a good product if you get a good item the first time.
on 6 March 2014
I bought this in an attempt to store as much of my day to day clothing in one place( was downsizing as kids grew), This five drawer beauty stores ALL my clothing that used to be in sets of drawers, a dresser etc... including two heavy towelling bathrobes shirts pants etc.. even all deodorants, aftershaves have safe storage. The added bonus with this set is that now I can see exactly what I have AND where it is. This fits nicely in an 18 inch gap behind a door so it doesnt have to be a feature unlike the furniture it replaced. Space at last and only took two days to arrive. BARGAIN
on 22 October 2014
I purchased this to tidy up my workroom since I was finding I had a growing number of random boxes which made the place look untidy. This is perfect for storing all my jewelry making tools and materials. I only ordered one to see what it was like and now I intend to order another immediately to go next to it - the dilemma is, should I order the same again or do I go for the 6 drawer version? It is not incredibly strong, but that is to be expected from something moulded from plastic and it is doing a splendid job. It arrived only 3 days after I placed the order.