on 22 August 2017
Surprisingly simple and effective, a bit fiddly to get on but follow the instructions and use hot water or a hair drier and it pops on quite easily.
Much much better at clearing the visor than using a normal gloved hand
on 15 November 2015
Disappointing - I've had gloves with built in wiper blades on the thumbs before and they were great...sadly no longer available so I bought this hoping it would be effective. However the blade is too tight to go over either thumb or finger of even thin summer gloves without cutting off circulation. So after a week of trying to get it to stretch ( no joy as the rubber is stiff) it's now in a box and won't be used again.
on 11 August 2017
I've used similar since Bike magazine gave them away decades ago. I've only ever had three so with care they do last. This one seems seems a little stiff to begin with but hopefully will soften with use. May be best to fit on glove first then put on glove. Try fitting on thumb first - more secure than fitting on finger and doesn't interfere with operation of clutch lever. (I was going to order three, one to use, one in another jacket and one for a mate, but when completing the order I noticed I was going to be charged three lots of postage so only bought one. No phone number for Ryde.) Never be without one!
on 28 January 2018
Works as long as you don't have big hands, had 2 split when using them after putting them onto my glove, they are just too small for an XL or bigger glove.

They work as intended (sort of), and when it was actually attached to my glove it worked very well, only lasted one day though before it started splitting and it felt very tight on my finger.

If you have smaller hands, give it a go, you will find it improves riding in rainy conditions as you can see clearer, but those with larger hands, don't waste your time, you will be annoyed when it suddenly splits and falls off...
on 9 August 2017
This would work really well, but it's designed to fit on an actual finger, not on a gauntlet. I could barely squeeze it on even halfway and then couldn't bend my finger.

If you look closely at the picture, you can see that the finger of the glove is empty and squeezed in... unless you have very tiny hands and child-sized gloves, this just won't fit.
on 18 January 2017
On my summer gloves it could only fit over my little finger, on my winter gloves it was so tight it stopped the circulation and my finger got incredibly cold. Ended up taking it off at the first red light I got to!

Material seemed good quality, terrible sizing for grown ups with real sized hands.
on 23 October 2013
I bought 2 sets but they kept snapping and didn't really work that well. I subsequently bought a set of Richa Alpen II gloves, which has a built in visor wipe and gloves are good too. I know this is the cheaper option, but it restricts finger movement, so for me is a hazard. You could try a larger set and put it over your thumb, but not really for me.
on 1 December 2015
Great for cutting off blood supply to my finger, snapped withing 2 weeks of use and then fell off my glove as i was going down the motorway...In the rain. Also I could get better results using a block of cheese to clear the water off my visor.
on 30 December 2015
Too tight for my finger. I persevered for an hour or so but had to remove it due to noticibly reduced circulation in my finger. Once removed, circulation was back to normal in 15 min or so.

The product is well made, for what it is, and it did an effective job of clearing my visor. Shame it's a one size fits all.
on 25 September 2017
I heated up the visor wipe as it stated and it went on my glove, was a bit of a struggle but it's on, I do have small hands but my gloves are winter gloves. It actually works people! I wear glasses so this has become a great help on my 30 min commute to work. Will be buying others for friends.