Customer reviews

Colour: purple|Style: RP-HJE190E-V|Change

on 18 July 2017
Disappointed with these earphones. Cheap plasticky construction. Very poor quality sound. Not bassy. The largest size plastic ear pieces that come with the headphones don't fit my ear canal properly, so they're loose and don't block out any sound (Fyi I don't have big ears). I got them as a back up/ Replacement for my Sony MDR-EX50 earbuds. They're not even in the same league as the Sony, and the Sony's weren't even that expensive at the time. Don't waste your money like me and opt for another pair. I'll never buy Panasonic again after this. Pound shop quality.
on 10 November 2014
Sounded great at first but after one week had a loss of volume and had to return them found this very disappointing as I have had Panasonic earphones before and found them to be of good quailty'
on 1 May 2017
v good sound
on 6 June 2017
decent sound for the price
on 2 October 2015
Perfect fit for your ear as they come with 3 different sizes in ear bits. Bass nice and good and not too expensive.
on 24 February 2014
Brought for xmas and they are still in use by her. Seem to work well. They are sturdy and look the part
on 6 September 2014
These headphones are fit for purpose. They fit and sound great
on 1 April 2014
I tend to listen to a variety of music, but mostly bass orientated.

I love the sound off these headphones, better than the sennheiser in ear ones they are replacing, which will become my backup pair.

I had a pair like this before, but was drawn in by Sennheiser which was a mistake.

So far as a sample I have listened to these bands through these headphones and I am completely happy.

5FDP, Fields of the Nephilim, Levellers, motorhead, simon and garfunkle, tim minchin, marlyn manson, so a bit of variety these. I have no niggles at all with these, and well they are purple so double bonus. :)
on 29 June 2016
I had exactly the same pair and it lasted for 2 years and got broken because of me so I bought some new ones. They are amaxing! Would recommend.
on 30 July 2015
Sound quality not very good

See one answered question