on 11 May 2015
Bought these for my husband as he does regular DJ work , and he is very fussy about headphones so I bought these purely on reviews and he is extremely pleased with them they have great clarity and excellent bass without distortion. A must have!
on 25 June 2013
These headphones are fantastic. O.K being 48 I may look like I'm trying to "get down wiv da kidz" as they are rather leary, but the sound quality is brilliant. I love my music and it's important to me that it sounds good so I don't skimp on sound quality and these deliver. I tried them up against the Sony noise reduction headphones and there was no comparison. The only other headphones that I would have considered was some Bose headphones, but the cost was the only drawback there but I'm far from disappointed. I love them, my kids would love them but HA they're MINE!
on 4 December 2014
absolutely brilliant great sounding headphones nice and clear. no distortion. found my perfect set of headphones
like the detachable cable. one for normal headphone use and one for using with your phone with a mic. great idea.
on 3 December 2014
These Sony Headphones give you extra loud music and extra bass which was seriously lacking from my IPOD ear plugs. The headphones are tight around head....perfect for jogging; but also can be adjusted for bigger heads. The silver headphones definitely stand out from your usual headphones as they seem slightly larger but also futuristic looking. Overall quality Headphones, especially if you listen to urban music!!!
on 22 February 2016
Best sound quality headphones I've ever had, I love punchy deep lows as I listen to a lot of electronic music. These have huge volume and literally feel like a pair of cannons strapped to the side of your head, which was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately after a year of use the head band has snapped where the hinge screws are located and as they have been discontinued I can't get them repaired or replaced. Though the sound quality was perfect, the build quality was not good at all
on 26 December 2013
Really disappointed with these headphones, bought to upgrade from my old X-Bass 500s. They are no longer over ear cans, but sit on the ear and are much smaller. Sound is OK, but leaks badly due to the design. I've returned them and am on the hunt for something that more closely resembles Sony's previous range. Odd when an design change is such a retrograde step, especially from a company as experienced as Sony.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2014
these headphone are EXCEPTIONAL if you listen to bass heavy heavy music (hip hop, RnB, electric ect) the bass repose is very good but can feel over powering AT FIRST but after a while everything seems to balance out and once they do the mid and highs are sound perfect. these headphones almost do the reverse of other headphones, where most will have music in the background and vocals are at the forefront... these make the music more prominent. And i really like that!!. if you listen classical, or indie these might not be for you, if you like bass... GET THEM NOWWWWW!!!
on 21 October 2014
Great sound big bass although they sound a bit boomy at times and bass is slightly unbalanced over all good set of cans when paired with the right equipment to drive them.
on 22 October 2013
No carry case supplied. Had problems getting one because headphone so large. Ended up ordering a drawstring bag in which they just fit.
on 12 July 2015
It's very good sound and light

See one answered question