on 1 March 2014
Item arrived quickly but although the quality was good, it was not the correct colour. A second one was also not the correct colour. It transpired that my colour choice was not in stock. Although this should have been communicated to me I still rate the company CaseGuru a good one to deal with because their communication was very prompt and efficient and they ultimately sent me my second choice coloured item free of charge, after refunding me for the incorrect one. Hence the 4 stars.
on 4 September 2013
It's rather pink than cherry red but a very nice product, neverthless. The perfect size for my ipod nano but it would fit my old (not smart-) phone as well. Lovely colour and material, too.
Recommended.
on 24 January 2014
Item is big and clumsy and nothing like the image shown. Has a large apple icon glued to front, no idea why they think it adds to the product
Disappointed and haven't used
on 14 June 2014
This said it was appropriate for my nano but is actually a few centimetres too long. I kept it because I couldn't be bothered sending it back.
on 11 April 2014
That is all, just perfect. Oh, and very, very, silly... ...not bought for me but for my girly daughter. Honest. No, really! Would I lie?
on 13 November 2016
Arrived quickly. Looks great fits my iPod and headphones and protects them in my handbag. Would recommend. Good price.
on 28 November 2013
Just makes me smile each time I use it. Great value, well made and actually gives pretty good protection too.
on 21 January 2015
The sock case was advertised as cherry red but it was fuchsia pink upon arrival.
on 29 November 2014
Fits my iPod Nano brilliantly. Perfect for what I want.
on 28 July 2016
I love this it keeps my iPod safe and fits great

See one answered question