on 11 June 2016
BARELY FIT FOR PURPOSE

1.) Firstly, if you only intend to make smoothies using soft fruit then this may work for you. If you intend to use frozen fruit, there is no chance it is going to work. Ice is completely out of the question.

2.) Anything harder than bananas/berries is impossible for this blender. It is incapable of blending apples/carrots/pears despite the description saying it is able to so beware.

3.) Even for soft fruit, it makes a poor quality smoothie unless you like lumps of un-blended fruit in yours.

4.) This is stated in the manual but not on the product description on Amazon (intentionally?) - NONE of the parts are dishwasher safe

5.) I am unsure if this affects other units but my blender's base has twice become loose whilst being use. This has caused liquid to leak out form underneath the blades into the main unit itself. Whilst it has not yet short-circuited, this is REALLY DANGEROUS and may potentially electrocute you so beware!

In short, definitely would not recommend and would return mine for a refund first thing if I still could. Go for other brands!
4 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2017
This is okay, Dow the job if you don't want anything tricky blended but anything slightly hard or which doesn't have much liquid in and you've had it. To make smoothies you have to shake it all the time, anything frozen you will always have frozen lumps at the bottom and even guacamole can be problematic if the avocados aren't super ripe. It's fine, but not great.
on 29 April 2016
Was superb. Way beyond my expectation. Value for money. Since it arrived I have never stopped using it. Now I can do all things and make healthy drinks and smoothies for my daughter and I. We love it as making these healthy drinks has enabled me to keep my diabetic sugar in control. I am ecstatic. Thank you so much Andrew James for this product. Without this excellent product I would still be eating biscuits and sweets. Now my juicing is my snack. Good job.
on 18 June 2015
A a few times using it just stopped. Sent back. I asked for upgrade as felt it was not up to the job wanting to pay the difference, they refused. They sent replacement so I sold it for a tenner and bought better.
3 people found this helpful
on 11 August 2015
I regret buying this so much! An absolute waste of money. I wish I could stop everyone from buying this. I ignored the bad comments and just went for it and I regret doing so so much. I have tried getting my money back but no one got back to me.

It finds frozen blueberries distressing for goodness sakes. The juicer does not work at all. AT ALL!! Neither did the grinder.
on 4 July 2014
Great smoothie maker fro the price. Looks well and more than does the job - can't ask for anything else really.
11 people found this helpful
on 2 November 2016
Not very good this. It workings and stops when I am blending with sometimes I have to wait for hours before it starts workin again. Which I knew I would just gone into Argos. Wrong Buy not worth it at all.
on 26 July 2016
This item is very poor and you really get what you pay for. It does not blend vegetables 100% and left my shake lumpy. What makes things worse is it leaked from the bottom of the main jug after the first use. I am not going to bother trying to get my money back and will buy something better that works. One good thing, it looks good as an ornamental kitchen appliance!
on 11 December 2015
Does a good job of crushing the ice. Juicer is slightly tricky to use for me at least. The plunger for the juicer has a hole in it from the manufacturing process so you much be diligent in cleaning it. A good value for comparatively priced blenders.
on 25 October 2014
i've bought this one for it's good price, for a replacement of a bullet. i live alone so no need for an elaborate big one. this one is not that loud it look stylish and what i found excellent is the blade are not stuck, you can remove them of the rinds to clean them properly. so you can juice and blend everything.