on 16 September 2013
I contacted Anker to ask if this keyboard works with Windows RT. They said it didn't, but I had already bought the keyboard and when my Surface RT arrived it worked fine. Not just the basic typing, but also function keys for searching, scrolling, media playback and volume.
I'm very pleased with the product. It feels sturdy, types pleasantly and the compact build (but not too compact for my big hands) makes it fit in the side pocket of my sleeve (EasyAcc 10.6" Leather Sleeve Case Pouch for Tablet PC Microsoft Surface RT/Pro, Dell Latitude 10(Coffee, PU Leather). Saves me buying one of those expensive Microsoft covers.
on 27 December 2015
It's very thin and because of it difficult to grab from the table. Also, it goes to sleep very often which is not convenient if you want to use the media/speaker keys (it takes 3 seconds to wake up and register your key press)

Update 02/01/16: Have returned the product but adding a star back just for the great customer service. Company reps are readily available and listening which I think is a great thing. I am sure they will improve the shortcoming regarding sleep with the next version. If you are not bothered by having to wait 3 seconds for the KB to wake up (it goes to sleep after 15 mins of inactivity) then you will be happy with it.
on 16 June 2014
I really like this keyboard. It's light and responsive. It types well and it allows me to type for long periods on my tablet. I am really pleased that this keyboard is configured for Android and Windows as well as iOS as I have an Android tablet. Establishing a bluetooth connection to your device is easy as long as you follow the instructions.

I recommend that you use the sticky feet provided with the keyboard to stop it moving when typing. I have a sticky in each corner with four in the middle, as suggested in another review. I also suggest a case or cover for this keyboard to stop the shiny back becoming scratched.
on 2 April 2014
I have never before had a keyboard this small while staying comfortable.

When I first unpacked it I was disappointed how small it was. I thought that there is no way it would be comfortable.... But suprisingly, after typing a few emails I have to say it is really comfortable!

The build quality is excellent. Pairing is easy, and keyboard is really responsive (tested on Android).

There are still ways the package could be improved: by adding an optional attachable touchpad that could act as mouse and by adding a cheap sleeve for carrying the keyboard around, but the keyboard itself is perfect!
on 2 April 2014
This keyboard is well made, has a durable feel to it, and really is ultra-slim as the makers say. The Blue Tooth paired up on the first go, and I find it an effective way of getting more complex material onto a tablet than can be easily done with screen touch keyboards. It weighs very little, slides easily into my handbag, and the metal back and solidity of the keyboard suggests it will have a good lifespan. The matte black colours go with any outfit, and this is a nice thing to set out on the desk in front of you. If I lost mine I'd immediately buy another, so I don't have any reason not to give it the full five starts.
on 2 January 2014
I am delighted with this keyboard which is light, seems very sturdy and connects promptly with my iPad mini via bluetooth. The keys are large enough to touch type though need a positive action.

If the keyboard isn't working as expected, ensure that it is in the correct mode: 'Fn + q' for iOS, 'Fn+ w' for Android or 'Fn + e' for Windows. For iOS the following shortcuts should prove useful - there are many more symbols available if you explore a little:

£ Shift 3
€ Alt 2
# Alt 3

All in all, a super little keyboard. Very portable, particularly once you find a case to protect it.
on 6 May 2016
OK product.... using it to write this review.

few points that I'm not fond off.

1. Right Shift key is difficult to hit with the arrow keys so close.
2. American style keyboard. Even though the product description mentions it, I missed it and its disappointing to see on a UK website selling keyboards with a US layout. Although this isn't completely a problem.
3. Doesn't seem to like to stay connected when charging.
4. The charging port, isnt well aligned and can make inserting tricky sometimes.

Overal the product is nice and lightweight but above are a few points to consider.
on 22 October 2015
Bought this keyboard for my daughter who has to use an iPad for schoolwork & was getting fed up of extensive typing on-screen.
It's sturdy, nice to type on and have had no problems pairing it with either the iPad (or my Android phone, just for a laugh).
The aluminium construction is nice and sturdy without being heavy, which is important as it gets slung in her school bag every day.
The only (very minor) gripe is that the stick-on non-slip rubber "feet" all peeled off in no time. Not a major issue, though, unless you're planning to use it on a sloping smooth surface.
Would definitely recommend.
on 28 February 2014
I bought this because I found it difficult to use the touch keyboard on my 7inch tablet (Samsung Galaxy 7) without constantly missing letters or hitting the wrong key. This is fantastic. So easy to use, extremely slim - will easily fit in my handbag along with the tablet. I also bought a cheap stand for the tablet - this is also brilliant, no need to spend much on that. One thing you need to know - this device needs an adaptor to connect the wide 'usb' socket on the tablet to the standard usb on the keyboard. I already had one but I would have been very cross if I'dhad to buy one and wait for it to arrive.
on 16 December 2016
This has the appearance of a really good product. It’s black and smart, the buttons have a bit of feedback, and it’s quiet. it needed charging before I could connect it though. Making the bluetooth connection was straightforward. The right shift key is smaller than on a normal keyboard which will take a bit of getting used to.
Now for the pound sign.

Well that was easy. On my Android tablet, from home screen: Settings. Language & input. Physical keyboard. English (UK).
# symbol [shift/F3] is now £ sign.
!@#$%
becomes
!ӣ$%
Seems like a good buy for the £18 I paid.