on 11 August 2017
I had crippling pain in my feet and lower legs for months and which didn't respond to pain killers, massage or topical ointments. A neighbour recommended a machine like this and after reading reviews, I opted for this one. I was completely amazed. I began to notice a slight difference after 24 hours but put it down to my imagination. However, within 4 days the pain was virtually gone and I could walk about normally. I still use the machine every couple of days just to ensure the pain doesn't come back but the recovery was remarkable. I can sleep at night now instead of rolling about all night trying to find a comfortable position for my legs. Only very minor criticism: if you use moisturiser of some kind, it's a hell of a job to clean between all the rubber ridges afterward!
on 1 September 2017
Arrived on time and has been used a couple of times by myself and my wife. The treatment it offers is excellent and an immediate difference is noticed. The intensity the IX offers is terrific. The difference in what level I use and what the wife uses is amazing. It may appear expensive but the benefit is almost immediate. A very good buy which we are both very happy with.
on 22 January 2017
very good for swollen ankles and high blood pressure but you need to exercise to get your weight down as well.
on 5 November 2016
great item use every day, my aching varicos veins are a lot better and keeps nerves o/k with diabetes
on 11 August 2017
Excellent piece of equipment, what a difference this has made in such a short time. Anyone who is suffering from tired legs, poor circulation etc and pondering about buying it.....JUST DO IT...you won't regret it!!!
on 22 May 2017
really feel the tingles
on 7 August 2016
Only had it a week and already feeling the benefit - slimmer ankles and stronger legs. Good for use when sitting watching TV
on 6 September 2017
Brilliant multi function is fabulous as it gives relief to pain in other areas which is invaluable
my husband has used on his hands for tendon pain an old fracture to his wrist
on 23 July 2017
I bought this as I was having some swelling in an ankle that I broke a few years ago. Easy to use and seems to help. Early days yet but I will continue to use.
VINE VOICEon 21 April 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
I have already tested the Revitive LV Circulation Booster for the Vine programme and had great results by using it. I, therefore, decided to test the more expensive and in many ways superior Revitive IX Circulation Booster. In my 20's I used to run a lot and as I have gotten a bit older my ankles have begun to lose some flexibility. I used this product and within 2 days of use the flexibility returned and my legs were not so stiff when getting out of bed in the morning. By using the circulation boost technology many of these problems have resolved themselves.

The unit is made of white, green and black plastic with rubber foot pads. It comes with a remote control and 4 electrode type pads that can be used to stimulate blood flow higher up the legs (LV model does not have these additional pads). It has an on/off button, which can be switched on using the remote control. In the middle of the unit are three LED + and - controls. The top is the timer, the second is for the intensity and the third is to control the pad attachment intensity. All controls can be managed via the remote control unit. This alone is a major plus over the LV unit, so is the underneath roller system that allows the machine to placed at an angle to the floor and so allows you to place your feet on the unit at a more comfortable degree. This unit goes to a maximum output of +99 electric vibrations rather than the LV +50. Just for this test, I tried the +99 and it shot my feet off the unit it was so strong. I have found a setting of +26 to be enough for my needs. The unit is well made and comes from a UK-based company and has a 2 year warranty. It has worked very well for and I would recommend it to anyone with muscle/leg problems, but you must make sure the unit is suitable for your particular medical condition.

Wonderful for tired legs.

Highly Recommended.