on 4 March 2015
I fell in love with Mitch and Heathers story, then Brian thrown into the mix. Great book Heather well done
|0Comment|Report abuse
Thos book is great book to read and enjoy. Once i started reading it i couldnt put the book down. I only gave it four since there is some common spelling mistakes but othe that that epic book for teen :)
on 16 July 2013
It was very funny and I loved reading it. But it was a bit unreal that 2 characters fall in love that quickly. I would recommend this book to teenagers.
on 3 April 2013
I LOVED THIS BOOK. I THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING BUT MADE CRINGE WEN THEY WENT INTO EACH OTHERS ROOM THOUGH COZ I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO GET CAUGHT .CAN'T WIT FOR DUH NEXT ONE
on 27 May 2013
An incredible book! I couldn't put it down! I can't wait to read the next one!!! It is definitely one of the best books I have ever read!!
on 6 May 2013
I had the pleasure of Beta reading this book for Heather, and I honestly, totally loved it!

Heather and Mitch are 16 year old high school students, and find themselves living together in Mitch's home, when Heather needs somewhere to stay while her mother looks after her ill grandad.

The attraction is almost instant, and there is just no fighting it, even though they have to keep their relationship secret, Mitch's parent's would make Heather leave if they found out.

Summers and Winters is full of happy, cute and sweet characters, a close knit group of friends, and lots of laugh-out-loud moments, as well as a fair bit of teenage angst!

This is a fab, light, easy read, and I will definitely be reading the next books in the series, and recommending to friends!
on 30 August 2013
I'm speechless it was the best novel I have ever read I can't wait for the next one to come out