on 26 March 2014
I have been buying size 10 skinny fit jeggings from a few high street stores so thought I would be safe ordering a size 10. How wrong could I be, a child would have difficulty fitting into these. They were more like a high street size 6. Won't be purchasing close on line in future - this has really put me off.
on 22 October 2016
Not the nicest material but perfect size and exactly wjat I was looking for
on 30 April 2017
Poor quality but OK for gym or running.
on 22 April 2017
great jeggings fit lovely
on 25 February 2015
They arrive the next day I was suprised , also they fit extremely well I'm a size 12 and have wide hips ,I'm 5ft 10 and they are a bit long but I just ruffle them up abit , love them ! Must buy!
on 20 April 2016
They fit just right! A bit too long, but I'm short so it's to be expected. Fabric feels great, love them!!!
on 18 March 2017
Beautiful,, thank you,Cath.
on 3 April 2017
Fit lovely
on 11 September 2014
They fit nicely, really flattering. Good quality. And awesome delivery. Ordered on a Monday afternoon, delivered Tuesday morning.
Definitely getting more pairs!! Just hope it's all as good as the first purchase :D
on 31 May 2017
The stitching was a bit poor on the back seams so they didn't last as long as I would have expected.