Customer reviews

Premier Housewares 6 Hook Over Door Hanger - Chrome
Style Name: 6 Hook-Chrome|Change

on 18 May 2017
A really useful size. I wondered if it would fit over our doors as they are quite a tight fit. They do, although one door we have to push quite hard to shut. If you have a quarter inch gap you will be fine buying this item. Good value and very useful. Wish I could find the same thing for kids, perhaps this company could think of doing something similar but with long arms that fit over the door so that kids could reach the hooks.. Especially these days for people with hollow doors that you can't put hooks in.
on 4 October 2017
I have 4 of these hidden behind doors in my home, which unfortunately doesn't have solid walls in the right areas to have things like coat racks etc drilled into them. These take up little space, but can have so much hung on them. This one is for fleeces and hoodies which take up far too much room folded up and they can also have heavy things like winter coats hung on them too. They are so very useful and are great value for money.
on 30 October 2017
It may seem sad but I was quite excited to receive this coat hook as I’ve been battling with a substandard one for months, with coats constantly falling off the hooks. It seemed to be perfect, until I went to close the door, as our coats are in the downstairs toilet being able to close the door is rather essential. It suffers from a fundamental design fault - it has flat hooks to fit over the door, but on the inside of these, against the door, are the round struts which attach the main coat hooks to the door hooks, these are about 5mm thick which means the door hooks stand out from the door by about 7mm or so. This is fine if you want your coats on the outside of your door but useless if you want them on the inside, against the door frame. Alas, I have had to go back to my rubbish coat hooks as coats on the floor are preferable to having our guests weeing with the door open!
Does exactly as you would expect, and it still allows you to close the door. Frame is very strong and can hold quite alot of weight, even school bags.
on 27 September 2017
Smart looking and sturdy. Fits easily over standard door frame. Really useful. Now everything that was hanging from the backs of chairs is now hanging from the back of the door!
on 21 October 2017
I've got about three or four of these now and I'm very impressed.

They go over the door, I can still shut the door and I get extra storage.

Coats, work trousers, jeans. Great addition to storage solutions.
on 16 May 2017
Good price and quality compared to the flimsy plastic one which I originally had purchased for similar price but had to return as it arrived broken. Also prefer to hang over the door rather than stick hooks to a surface as we're renting.
on 24 May 2017
Bought one to see if they were any good. They are, will buy more now. It did arrive slightly bent at the top (one "hook") though but I think the door has managed to straighten it out again.
on 18 November 2017
Really pleased with this. Was sick of all the school bags dumped on the dining table. Plenty of room for more. Great fit on door doesn’t interfere with frame. Fab value for money.
review imagereview image
on 30 September 2017
Use this in my linen closet and so far it holds about ten coats and can hold more - fits well on the door, no problems with closing the door over. Seems to be quite sturdy.