on 26 October 2017
I actually bought these in error when looking for waterproof over trousers but best purchase this summer!
They are light weight, have loads of pockets, comfortable material and available in a longer leg length.
I wore them in all weather this summer and although they didn't put up with some of the heaviest downpours the material wasn't absorbent so they soon dried.
on 28 June 2016
Great trousers. Comfortable fit and brilliant walking trousers. It has many pockets, including zip pockets which are great. Sadly, I had to send my first pair back due to the zip breaking on one of these pockets on the first wear, however they sent a second pair which I have not had a problem with. I find it very hard to find trousers that fit so the fact that you can buy these trousers in short, regular and long. These trouser dry very quickly, are very easy to clean and do not stain easily. Great trousers from a great brand.
on 28 January 2017
Having read feedback from other buyers on sizing I decided to buy a size 12 instead of my usual 10. It was perfect - almost made to measure!!
A fantastic pair of trousers - very well made and with lots of useful pockets for camera bits and bobs / sunscreen/ insect repellent/etc.
SO comfortable to wear!! Roll on my safari!!!
on 25 June 2017
I'm a size 12, I ordered a size 12....these are no way a size 12 even if that's what they say on them. They sent me two pairs to try and both were way to tight to even fasten! Quality felt good though, just need bigger size :/
on 28 October 2012
I got these on recommendation from a friend for walking. They are very comfortable and designed to dispel any rain, which they really do. Very light, with useful pockets.

The only downside, which isn't really a downside, is that I ordered regular, which is my normal leg length, but they were too long. But that's better than being too short!! Would rather have them a bit longer so they can be shortened, rather than the other way round. Wouldn't stop me buying some more in the future as wasn't/isn't a problem.
on 11 May 2017
These trousers sadly rubbed the inside of my thighs whilst walking and gave incredibly bad chafing. I bought them to go on a 112K walk in Northern Spain. Luckily I tried them before I went, they didnt come with me. I won't be using them again
on 16 February 2015
I'm a standard 10-12 so I ordered a 12. They were way too small so am having to return them. The waist was tiny and I could tell before I tried them on that they wouldn't fit. Bit tight on the bum too, but fine on the thighs. So I've ordered a 14 and will see how they are. I noticed in the size information that a 14 is 30 waist, which is odd as 30 waist is always a 12 as far as I know as it's the size jeans I buy.

Slightly annoying,but there you go. Strangely I tried a different style in the same make on in an outdoors shop and the 14 was much too big :/
on 30 June 2017
I bought these trousers as it said LONG on the description, and as 5'11" you would expect these trousers to be long. But, they were like regular length for me, so that was a little disappointing. So the description of length is not really accurate, works if you are shorter than 5'10 for sure.
on 26 April 2017
Great product; quite long in the leg (I'm usually a 'Standard' leg size). I decided to keep the trousers though as they're very comfortable - just took them up with a few stitches.
on 10 February 2016
I love these trousers , they are a little on the small side with their sizing . I'm a 10. But had to retune them for a larger size.
Retuning was easy. My lsize 12 arrived within days. Customer service is next to none. Contact was fast and courteous . The refund was placed back into my account as soon as they received the retuned item.

I would highly recommend