Customer reviews

on 11 July 2017
This book was captivating and depicted real life issues in relationships, family and friendship. I admire the closeness of the families and Cassidy's insecurities and trust issues. Ms. Diamond brought all these everyday issues to the fore in the narrative. Well written storyline. I've read and re-read this book over 15 times. Love... Love.. Love. It.... And Antonio really handled his wife like a Boss.... 'You're gonna make me catch a case......' Lol... Awesome read....
on 20 October 2014
Delaney Diamond got it right again. I couldn't put the book down. The plot was not predictable which I like. I nearly thought Antonio and Cassidy's marriage would end but he forgave her and they moved on. The only criticism that I have is that we didn't get to read the Antonio's nephew was introduced to his family. I think that would have been nice to read how Cassidy accepted her husband's story.
on 15 March 2013
Just like the rest of the series this book was great, the sex scenes were steamy and detailed and the book had a good story to it and tied in the other books from the series. Although I don't know how I would love for the series to continue as I feel you get to know the characters and experience their emotions.
on 6 August 2013
Enjoyed reading this book it kept me guessing if her husband was cheating . The sex scenes were hot hot, I couldn't put the book down.looking forward to reading more books by the author.
on 23 August 2014
Loved this series of books and how the characters were intertwined into each new book. Got to know them emotionally which was a 'definite' attention keeper for me...
on 18 March 2013
This book was so good and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about each of the siblings from the Hawthorne family. A good set of books to read. Definitely recommend them
on 15 March 2013
I read this in one go. I'm a lover of romance where the male lead is strong, manly and knows himself. The male in this book was all that and just yes.
on 29 May 2014
This was a great read I loved every minute of it. I love how letting go of your darkest secrets can save the one thing you hold dear ibn your heart.
on 4 August 2016
I think this one and 'A hard man to love' are my favorites from the Hawthorne series. Although, I love Delaney Diamond I am never disappointed.
on 30 June 2014
Great read has the ups and downs from a typical relationship with a star quality from the characters who give the book a celebrity feel.