on 25 August 2013
Initially I thought these books might be an interesting lightweight urban fantasy series. However they are more like mills and boon/ twilight than anything else. Supernatural heroine ( virgin) meets tall dark handsome but troubled womaniser who saves her with the power of love. Pass the bucket. Utter tripe
on 11 November 2013
I suggest you read the first book in the series but overall the second book is just as good as the first, so if you didn't like the first one i probably wouldn't bother. A great price, well written and has an interesting plot.

Magnolia returns after a 6 month leave after the last confrontation with one of her brothers and not to ruin to much of the story i'll just say that Magnolia and her love interest progress more into their relationship.
on 22 May 2014
An enthralling story that had me reading until the early hours of the morning because I couldn't put it down. The real treat for me was no spelling mistakes and no double up of words. Senr=tences made sense first time around and I didn't have to read them twice or three times to find the meaning.
I recommend this book and it's author, a fantastic read, more please.
on 17 July 2014
Great book. Well written and easy to read with loads of interesting interactions between the characters. I love all her powers and the story has ended just waiting for the next book to be published. Soon I hope.
on 8 September 2013
Brilliant story. Can't wait for the next one. It's good to see how the characters are growing up or developing. Not much else to say or it'll spoil the plot. Must read and must read in order.
on 14 August 2013
I'm really enjoying this series and I'm glad the second book was as good as the first. If you like supernatural books then you will enjoy this series by Megan Powell (although I would recommend reading no peace for the fanned first, as it gives alot of background).
It's great to see the characters developing and I can't wait for the next book to see what happens next.
on 15 September 2015
Fantastic second book in this series. The story just keeps building as do Magnolias powers and the realisation of her families intentions. Can't wait for book 3
on 25 April 2015
Really love this series.... this book does not disappoint and wow it's very hard to put down. Definitely worth a read. Brilliant.
on 14 April 2015
Riveting read from start to end good storyline well thought out and kept on until the end I thoroughly recommend this book
on 23 August 2014
This story was not what I was expecting but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Full of mystery and intrigue and well worth reading.