on 27 April 2017
Horrible microfibre material, is it even absorbant? I almost consider that they are misselling this item because it is definitely too small for a 10 year old.
on 7 May 2017
Grandson loves it. It's used for weekly swimming lessons and it does the job perfectly. Good value for money, a good buy
on 4 July 2017
Received this today. A bit disappointed in the length. Only suitable for a 3-4 yrs old. My boy is 6 and it's short. Fabric quality seems good but over all not great value for money equivilant on the high street much cheaper.
on 4 September 2017
Works well--runs small.
on 20 May 2017
This is great colours but it is not 100% cotton as stated, it is actually 100% polyester and not what I was looking for at all so had to return.
on 26 May 2017
These are fine, but they are 100% polyester not 100% cotton as stated in the description.
on 15 August 2013
The poncho is so thin it's unreal. We got this for our younger son after the older claimed an other poncho that we purchased. I think that the other was Northcore and not that more in price.

We are very disappointed in the quality and price.

I wouldn't buy another of these from this seller and would question the quality of any purchase.
on 4 June 2013
We love the design of these but I would strongly recommend washing them before use, as when my sons used them for the first time after swimming, they came out of the changing rooms covered in black fluff!
on 1 December 2014
I was extremely shocked when I received this item because it was too small for my 6 years old daughter although in item description it is said Large 7-12years old. I paid £8 for this and when I decided to return it, I was asked to pay £6 for postage. What a rubbish purchase.These types of item which do not match with its description should have free p&p.
on 11 April 2014
the robe was of good quality did not shrink after it was washed and was comfy to wear and made drying after a shower a pleasure I only use one towel now please can you do some in different colours and try make it a bit cheaper.