Customer reviews

on 22 June 2013
Quality product, protects both Tablet and Keyboard well. Easy to get Tablet/Keyboard combination out for use when needed. Stylish appearance. Have now had this product for a few weeks and taken it on holiday, and it looks as good as new.
on 17 September 2013
I love my tuffluv case for my joytab 9.7 as suffering from arthritis in my hands it is so easy to use.
It fits my joytab even with the keypad fitted and is so easy to put tablet in case and to use the tab to pull tablet out.
on 15 September 2013
Easy to get my android out of this case. It is also perfect for keeping my android clean and safe when carried in my bag without making it bulky. Perfect.
on 14 October 2013
nice and light keeps tablet protected slips into my handbag and quick and simple to take tablet out to use
on 12 October 2016
Very well made item, recommended.
on 19 September 2014