on 18 October 2017
I have reordered these cartridges a number of times and will continue to do so because put simply they always work with my Epson printer and the colours are good.
on 16 March 2014
it looks like the ink quality is good which is why it has 3 stars, but when i put the ink in my machine the tear off tab tore sideways and left most of it behind so I had to pick it off. I then couldn't get my machine to recognize the black ink. It was only when i re-checked the cartridge for the third time i found the chip had come off and was still in the packet! luckily i had some super glue and was able to glue it back on. since then all has been fine and there doesn't seem to be any other problems.
on 21 April 2014
these inks for use on 600 series Epson printers are very good ive used them since I bought the printer some 2 years ago,touch wood not had a failure yet.There are 2 blacks with this printer a photo black and a normal black so full set is 5 cartridges,be carefull some sellars are only selling 4 as a set so you then have to buy the missing black seperately
on 26 January 2014
Tried these on my Epson XP-800. Result was streaky print that was unusable. There may be usable compatible cartridges out there, but how do you find them without the hassle of trying different types? I think I will try my local Cartridge World where the returns process is so much easier and cheaper.
on 27 March 2014
I wasn't happy with these and when I used them the printer stopped working and I had to replace it. The supplier was very good and refunded me without question. I had used copies for a long time before this happened without any problem.
on 10 November 2017
Good product at competitive price with easy to order system and very quick delivery.
on 14 March 2016
Cheap stuff but good quality. My printer keeps telling me its not original but just ignore and it has the same quality as the original. Will definitely buy some more next time!
on 15 February 2014
Cartridges work fine and colour reproduction is no different to the official 26XL carts but unlike other compatibles I've bought the printer gives a warning that you're not using genuine cartridges and if that information is stored permanently on the printer anywhere then it will affect your warranty.
on 18 July 2016
Good compatible inks, will buy again when these are finished. Just ignore the Epson warning about not using original inks.
on 13 May 2016
My Epsom printer didn't want anything to do with these. Had to buy genuine items in the end which are very expensive.