on 21 May 2015
Absolutely brilliant little gift I ordered this for a birthday present for next week I received this within 24 hours of ordering and I stay in the Highlands in Scotland Excellent service Definitely highly recommend them :-)
on 13 December 2014
Bought for a friend. I was extremely impressed with how quick it arrived, the quality of the product and how well it was gift wrapped. The personal note that came with it added to how impressed i was. I would highly recommend!!
on 2 December 2013
I was contacted quickly via an email asking for my personalised message details and was amazed to find it was delivered within a few days. When it arrived I was really pleased with the quality and think it is a brilliant gift idea and very reasonably priced. I would recommend this item to anyone.
on 18 November 2013
Ordered Friday late afternoon, delivered Monday at 10.30, outstanding service. Bought as a stocking filler for my brother in law who has his own garage, I think he will love it. Checked their site for a doctor figure but sadly not available yet, but will definitely use again. Thank you
on 6 January 2016
Bought for a colleague as part of a leaving gift, he thought it was great.
Great gift for the price
Very quick turnaround from ordering to delivery.
I would certainly purchase from Kerr Characters again
on 16 December 2013
Brought this as a Christmas gift for my husband as he is a car technician and I think he'll like it, it's something I would definitely recommend to others, delivery was very quick too.
on 2 December 2013
Really happy with the product. Came a lot quicker than expected! A lovely letter included with it.
Brilliant for a gift and well presented!
Would definitely recommend.
on 2 December 2015
Bought this for my Grandad for Christmas, he is in his 80's and still loves fixing cars in his workshed, He will love it when he opens it. thanks for the great service too.
on 18 April 2014
Ordered this as a last minute birthday gift for my mechanic son-in-law. Arrived promptly and well-packaged, and I really like this sturdy little figure - he's so cute!
on 18 October 2013
Was very pleased with this item, bought it for my daughters boyfriend, who had completed his Mechanical apprenticeship this year.
Would recommend this.