on 29 July 2015
Simple and cheap which does what it says to extend the rather small cord provided with the Omron pedometer. As noted by other reviewers, it has a clip which does not actually fit into the hole in the device but has to be attached to the small cord .Not really a problem, unless the total length becomes ungainly.
on 4 December 2015
Use this for my dog whistle, he's is a "Canine Partner" his working coat is purple.so when I have to be smart. I wear this with the whistle not to let him down.
One person found this helpful
on 2 September 2015
The lanyard is ok, the only thing I would say is that the clip seems a little on the flimsy side, otherwise it's fine, and I have no problems with the supplier, it arrived safe and sound as promised.
on 23 May 2014
I bought this to go with the pedometer but the link is too thick so therefore quite useless for it. I don't know why it was suggested.
But as this is quite strong I will keep as it will come in useful to hold whistle etc.
on 8 March 2015
I use this for my dog whistle when walking the dogs. Does the job and the safety break away is sensible and it doesn't come apart at the slightest thing which was a concern
on 28 December 2015
Speedy delivery and good quality product
One person found this helpful
on 22 July 2015
Really over the moon with this as Purple is our charity colour Canine Partners I have an Assistance Dog from them
on 1 August 2016
shorter than expected and no extension piece included
on 4 April 2014
I purchased this allow me to hang a pedometer around my neck. The pedometer came with a clip which allowed the pedometer to be attached to clothing. I did not think it would be very secure.
on 27 March 2015
Bought a purple and pink lanyard for work. They arrived next day after ordering and are good value for money.