Customer reviews

on 1 February 2015
Deleted this 10 minutes later!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!! So, after looking at the tracks on this I thought, yeah, I'll love this. So on my way to work I excitedly put it on at regulate, one of my faves!!! After listening to the first 30 seconds, I realised it wasn't Warren G singing but some (bad) phoney. Decided to try all the other tracks, just to be sure. Yep, they're all being sang by a crappy guy and a crappy girl. WTF???? IF I'D WANTED A KARAOKE VERSION WITH CRAPPY SINGING I'D HAVE MADE MY OWN!!!! Please buy anything else rather than this!!!! Wouldn't want you to waste your money!!!! Would have been minus star rating if I could.
on 15 July 2016
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ALBUM!!!

None of the songs are the original artists, they are all "cover versions" or "sound alike" songs recorded by session artists.
It sounds like a karaoke backing track which someone forgot to mute the singer on!!!
Go and look at other compilations if you wish to get a "best of" style album.

Very dissatisfied
on 4 April 2013
this album is a fake do not buy it the songs are not by the actual artists and sound nothing like them
on 15 April 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS IT IS A COVER ALBUM AND A BAD ONE AT THAT!!!! I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO AMAZON
on 29 April 2013
I purchased the album to listen to the good old songs of the 90's 00's whilst the weather was nice to sing along to whilst driving... Clearing my throat I put the album and turned the volume up I found that the singer was as bad as me at singing! This cd is not sung by the original artists but a cover album and at 5.99 I was expecting the real deal. I have rang up amazon and requested a refund and deleted the album off my kindle no way will I be listening to this.
on 31 August 2016
Amazon should consider deleting this. It does the original artists a disservice and robs unsuspecting customers of their had earned income. Short of that, should come with a warning like " This album contains very bad singing- not original artists - listeners who like original good rnb may find this offensive " You have been warned. This is really bad
on 13 January 2016
I really should have read the reviews before buying this. NOT the original artists. Now i've got to try and get a refund!
on 30 November 2015
This is awful!
Not the real artists singing...
Worst musical experience I had...
on 29 October 2014
Not very good
on 21 October 2015
Found this after listening to it on Spotify. hahahahha whadda load of s***e