on 16 December 2017
I definitely would not recommend. I have had it less than 6 months. Also bought Amazon 3yr insurance. It went wrong but because it is less than a year old was told to contact seller. LONG call to call centre, cut off just towards end so had to go through it all again. Eventually talked through procedure which appeared to correct fault. Very soon went wrong again. Repeated procedure without success. Twice tried seller again but unable to spend time needed on phone waiting to be connected to help. Know they will insist I repeat the previous procedure before they help further when and if I do get through. Will probably put this down to experience as my time is precious and won't waste money on Amazon insurance again.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 June 2017
Set up was easy. Doesn't respond that well to the remote.
on 12 December 2017
The product description does say this is SCART only, so my mistake. Otherwise, it does what it's supposed to, and at a good price.
on 25 July 2017
A perfect buy for me. I'm not the best with techy things so I did not connect it to the internet but it does what I want it to do.
on 6 November 2017
Pleased with price, haven’t used it yet. But we have SONY TV so it complements that. Which has to be a good thing. HDMI ready too so no scart lead or those red white and yellow leafs either!

For the price and the features it boasts you can’t go wrong.
on 26 June 2017
This arrived today its easy to work out and one simple connection with a hdmi cable I'm very happy with it
on 31 October 2017
Great player. perfect for what I wanted it for & easy to set up. didn't include a usb lead but not a problem as they are easy to get.
on 30 October 2017
Easy to use and works well. Bought for my dad who is very non-tech and he gets on with it fine.
on 8 June 2017
A good basic DVD Player. Easy instructions easy to install.
on 2 August 2017
Brilliant little item. Can carry it anywhere even on holiday. Very lightweight. Recommend.