on 11 October 2015
Fantastic gift for children as well as adults!I received it on time as usual and in an excellent package.The parts are easy to assemble and part of the fun is actually working out how to pit them together.The rewarding time though is she you drop the marbles and watch the show as they run through the holes and spin around the vortex.I think I might actually buy some additional parts so that I can expand the toy and the fun!!!Buy it!!Now!!
on 24 February 2017
I purchased this marble run for my son's 4th birthday. He loves it and is happy to play with it for hours. Our six year old daughter also enjoys playing with it. It comes with a manual with ideas on what to build, but you are also free to build as you wish. My son need some help putting it together, but over time I think he'll be able to construct a run independently.
on 24 January 2017
Lovely quality product. Fairly complicated to put together so although my 2 and 4 year old enjoy playing with it, it requires a large degree of adult supervision and it gets knocked over frequently. I am sure it will become more of a sure hit when they are older.
on 3 March 2014
This is a fantastic toy. It was bought for our six year old boy and he loves it. You do ideally need a flat surface to build it on but it is sturdy and obviously wooden so will not break when knocked over. It's a toy for generations so well worth spending the money!
on 13 November 2015
We haven't put it up yet as it's for Christmas but our friends had one and suffice to say it'll be fine.
on 20 April 2016
Fantastic.Kerps older children busy for hours
on 14 January 2014
Top quality mable run! It has already given my seven year old son lots of pleasure. A Little instabile when built, so don't try to move it...
on 5 January 2015
Brilliant. My 21/2 year old grandaughter said " oh, my own marble run!"7
on 18 August 2015
Awesome toy for a rainy day, hours of amusement. Really well built and cannot be faulted.
on 5 January 2016
My daughter loves this. It has a quite good quality and much more fun to build it.