Customer reviews

Stroke of Genius
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 3 May 2013
Pure escapism! I loved the main characters, the artist and the American heiress (for once having a doting father). I loved the way their relationship developed, although the ending seemed a little rushed, perhaps a follow on story is on the way? (please?)
on 10 May 2013
It's FULL of humour love lust romance heartbreak passion desire and I loved every minute !! I've giggled all the way through at the innocence of Grace and the humorous interaction of Crispin and Grace is superb ! Excellent storyline throughout full of exciting twists ....as must read!!
on 9 May 2013
Sweetly put together...a beautiful tale of lust and love that leaves a delicious taste of more to come. Tantalizingly entertaining.
on 14 August 2013
The book started off slightly slowly and I did wonder at one stage whether this was going to be as good as the other Mia Marlowe novels I have read. Eventually, however, the whole thing took off. The hero and heroine were brilliant, the dialogue was entertaining and the plot packed with enough twists, turns and surprises to guarantee it a five star read!
on 19 May 2013
I chose this one just the second time I was browsing, because I wasn't so sure I'd like the story. I'm happy to say that it was a good decision I came back and got this one.

The story was refreshing and kept me on the edge, sometimes I laughted and also I had to put it away for a while to be ready for the next twist.

Both hero and heroine were delightful and it was a great pleasure to see their adventures unfold. I got a good feeling reading a Stroke of Genius and would definetly read it again.
on 15 August 2014
I really liked this book. It was light and fun. The sexy bits were not too graphic you can use some of your own imagination for a change. A good book for a journey. I would of liked to find out what happened to Grace and Crispen though.
on 6 May 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this lovely romantic story, set in past times and past class's systems, also nice to have a decent end.
on 6 June 2013
I couldn't even finish it, I really didn't like the characters. What's so endearing about being called a Cow, even if its in French?