Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 April 2013
The best way I can describe To Be Loved is that it will make you smile. I haven't stopped playing the album and it - as far as I'm concerned - one of his best yet.

A combination of great standards such as You Make me Feel So Young, Who's Lovin You (by the great Smokey Robinson and Berry Gordy) and Something Stupid where he duets with Reese Witherspoon and four original tracks the album is a wonderful mix and a clear example of someone who knows where he's going and what it takes to get there.

The original songs have a similar Bublé feel to them but the track of the album for me was Close Your Eyes (written by Bublé, Alan Chang and Amy Foster). It just has that playability factor that you want to hit repeat play, time and time again. In a lot of albums I find that there are always the odd track that take a little getting used to but I never felt that with this album.

The standards hit the mark immediately and when he sings You Make Me Feel So Young - a classic version by Frank Sinatra always a favourite of mine - he transports you back to the middle 50's and the great crooners of our time. Bublé really does the song justice.

A brilliant album, whether you plan to play it in the car, listen on the mp3 player as a commute to work or relax at home with a bottle of wine, this album fits all occasions. Superb.
on 27 October 2013
Being a fan doesn't make my review as convincing as it could be,

Butt he gets better with age, and try getting it off my wife who plays it in the
car all the time, She not being all that keen on music in general.

so do your self a favour and give it a listen. You won't regret it.

Ted Turner
on 12 January 2016
My first purchase of a Michael Buble album, and I have to admit I bought it solely for the single It's a beautiful day. However, pleasantly surprised to find all the tracks are very good. If you liked Michael Buble before this album would not disappoint, very much in the Michael Buble genre.
on 22 November 2015
i have been a fan for years and never tire of his wonderful voice he certainly sings from the heart, this is a wonderful album easy on the ear but in my eyes he cant do nothing wrong would recommend strongly to buy *****
on 2 May 2013
My favourite singer entertainer. Have been waiting for this cd to be released and was certainlyt not disappointed the best item ever.
on 21 May 2016
Another excellent album by Michael Bublé. Fine orchestration and instrumental production. The arrangements always respect the originals, but somehow he manages to make the standards sound his own, whilst they always sound right.
on 30 June 2013
I have been listening to this for quite some time to try and figure out what happened. Yeah, a good selection of tracks but the sound of Michael has changed to a more commercial sound, i.e. no dynamics. What made his previous album, Crazy Love, in my eyes, was the fantastic punchy sound and dynamics of e.g. Cry me a river. Disappointed, maybe he will release a remixed version...
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 January 2015
Yet another brilliant album from Mr Smoothie himself the fantastic Michael Buble. :-)

A great selection of songs that helps to ease the stress of the day away, (well it does for me) with some lovely duets as well.

I look forward to more CD releases from this great artist. :-)
on 2 September 2013
I don't know it is about this guy. likeable, with a voice like golden syrup, crooning like the best, I have now bought many of Michael's releases and have not been disappointed. However my favourites are always the new and original recordiings, we have all had our fill of the classics and as many of us have extensive music collections we already have numerous recrodgins of the classics by many artistes and I always feel a little cheated when the oldies fill the main repertoire of an album. But keep crooning Micahel, now wonder you are the highest paid singer in the World at this moment in time.
on 4 April 2015
Bubble is a classic already but this record lacks of some hook. It is stick to his original intention to be close to the classic voices and crooners, it may be good to see some more blood and to take some risks. Lirycs?