on 25 September 2016
Excellcent value for money, good study case which fits well and looks really nice. Auto turn off and on is a goood feature as other cheap cases I have had in the past haven't done that. The corner on the case was damaged when I received it but the company replied quickly to my email asked me to send photo and then offered to send replacement straight away. I had also ordered the wrong size and there was no problem at all when I asked them to replace with correct size. Received a few days later.
on 20 January 2016
Didn't feel I could properly use my iPad until I got a case. Chose it because of the attractive design. Ordered 16 Jan but didn't arrive until today. Very disappointed as though the idea is good the metal holding piece appears warped and the iPad can't sit flat in it and is therefore insecure, Screen cover was creased and appeared to be just shoved into the envelope any old how. Will be returning everything.
on 14 September 2013
What a great cover for a great price. The fact that it shows off the apple logo makes it look an expensive cover. It fully protects the ipad and doubles up as a stand. When the cover is closed it switches off the ipad and switches it on again when the cover is opened. It allows full access to camera, headphones, volume etc. Due to the competitive cheap price I have 3 of these covers in different colours. I love them and get good comments from people about the cover. I have recommended this to others who have since purchased them. Why buy expensive covers when you can have several of these which does exactly the same job. Free postage as well what more could you ask for?
on 10 July 2015
Some of the glitter had fallen off as soon as I got it out the packaging and now all over my sofa. This case does not put your iPad into sleep mode when closed as too bulky and is very misleading to sell it as this as this is not a smart case and in my opinion should not be advertised as this. Shame very pretty case but not what I wanted so have returned today for a refund. I'm sure some people will love it and good with the extra bits included.
Update 14/7: I must say their lack of communication regarding my refund was poor, ive had to chase with emails and keep checking on Amazon for updates. It would have been nice to be kept in the loop although I cannot fault them on their actual speed of the refund its just the lack of communication.
on 14 November 2015
I really love this case the design is so good delivery excellent arrived way before estimated date I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again all that is why I'm giving 5 stars but very unfortunately my iPad does not fit secure enough for me that doesn't mean it would not suit someone else so l am very sad to say I will be returning it
on 17 January 2018
this was bought as a replacement to a similar one my daughter had, as a cover its dazzy and protects her ipad
on 13 January 2017
My Daughter is very happy with her new case. The case is strong and she loves the design, something very different from the standard cases. The iPad locks in well and even comes with a screen protector. Very pleased
on 18 November 2017
this looks great and fits perfectly. lovely design on cover a dog lovers dream cover. nicely packed good service
on 22 February 2018
Have to say that it worked but I found the "clips" to hold it onto the iPAD were not very good. It wasn't secure. Having said this, it is a discontinued model of iPAD so not much point in improving it.
on 13 February 2014
I bought this after getting the iPad 4 as I'm sure many if you would agree its so annoying not having something to use to stand it on so u don't have to hold it all the time especially if you're watching something .
So I purchased this as I thought it was a reasonable price and straight forward.
It is good enough to use if you aren't really fussy however I just wish there was more positions to fit the iPad into as there are only 2 which is annoying if you are lying back or sitting up it just doesn't have enough positions..However as I say if you are looking for a simple stand for a cheap price this is for you.It also turns round anyway you want once in the stand / case & also can be used in the car as it has elastic which I didn't notice at first & it acts like a cover also as it is padded and you can close it in the case which keeps your iPad protected and safe so if u dropped it
The padding would protect it.
All in all a decent stand with multipurpose uses for a good price.

Hole this helpd