Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.11

on 13 March 2013
Wow!
I freaking loved this book and can't wait for the next one (Hustle Him).
The best thing about Jennifer Foor books is that hey all contain the right amount of drama, angst and hot sex :)
As an avid reader of all her works I really can't ask for much more!
on 22 July 2014
This was different with the theme being pool, not that it was at the forefront but it was there. Couldn't get used to the term 'stick' instead of 'cue'.
Anyway this was a hot romance about Charlie who had inherited a bar and half brother of which she didn't want anything to do with (at first) and Jammer a pool hustler who had more attitude than an bad boy biker.
These two had a lot of baggage between them which drew them together but Jammer had some real big secrets that affected Charlie in more ways than one.
This was a steady read with nothing too dramatic. Some sex which wasn't bad but more to do with two people trying to live a normal life.
Hustle Him (Bank Shot Romance Book 2)
on 22 February 2013
another great book by jennifer foor i couldnt put it down it had me on the edge of my seat and my emotions were all over the place i wanted to scream at both charlie & jammer i wanted to smack his father with a shovel

i LOVE jennifers books cant wait till the next one
on 2 April 2013
Wow, brilliant love story, couldn't put it down. Pulled at the heart strings, could feel the tention in the family. Well recommend, excellent read x.
on 1 April 2013
I got to admit at first I loved this book Charlie was a great character to start with she was smart mouth babe and jammer was a cool and collected player then they get thing going and turn in to completely different characters Charlie cry ALL the time and jammer worries I had to force myself to finish it and near the end I was skim reading really disappointing.
on 1 March 2013
Wow what a powerful storyline with such a beautiful ending. The characters were exciting and extremely well written, they had you hooked up to the very end. I cannot wait for book two. I will definitely recommend this book and author to both my friends and family without a shadow of doubt. Very well written. This story deserves more than five stars.
on 2 March 2013
Give me a tattooed man and I'm half in love before the book starts. Jammer & Charlie are great characters as usual Jennifer Foor has written a great book loved the twist & the ending was lovely. Looking forward to the 2nd one in April. If you haven't read any of her previous books I recommend that you do. Worthy of 10 * if I could have given them .
on 23 February 2013
I love Jenn Foors books and cannot put them down once I have started reading them. This was no exception it had everything a book should have. The twist in the book I didn't see coming which doesn't normally happen. I Loved Jammer and Ryan was a little cutie. Cant wait for the next book in this series. Well Done Jenn
on 11 March 2013
At least for the type of stories I read -pool/billiards doesn't usually take centre stage. This story about a troubled girl, Charlie and a boy, Hammer (John) who meet and go through a variety of issues before the end of the book.
Three and a half stars.
on 22 February 2013
Loved this book well worth 5 stars can't wait for the next one looking forward to reading more of the series just as good if not better than the Mitchell family series loved them to thank you jeniffer foor for writing great books xx