on 13 May 2013
"I have to say this one is far better then the trio, the head rises to a nice height and light much stronger better set up all round I recommend it I even made a you tube video about it as I sew and need good lighting. The company are also quick service A+++"
on 29 September 2013
Excellent for versatility, good light, great magnification. I don't know how I managed jewellery making without it. I give this my highest recommendation
on 8 December 2015
This is a great help to achieve the finer detail on my sewing as well as reading small print. I like the quality of the light and its flexibility. It is in constant use because of vision problems delivery was quick and it was well packed
This is my second lamp. The disappointment is in needing to replace the whole thin when the bulbs failed as they cannot be removed for replacement.
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2014
I love my new light/ magnifier it really is all you need and more. Cross stitchers it's a must have .
on 29 August 2014
I am a beauty therapist and was recently looking to replace my day light magnifying lamp.
I came across The Jensen which is infact a craft lamp never the less it fits the criteria I
needed it for. I do a lot of close up work - lash extensions etc which I find this lamp perfect for.
It is easily adjustable and when finished with folds in half and fits neatly in the corner of my
treatment room. In essence a treasure of a find. Would I recommend it - most definitely!
on 18 July 2014
I can't find anything wrong with this light. It is a 'craft' light but shines at fixing all manner of electronic devices. The size of the magnifier allows for large area viewing. The value of the battery-power mode should not be overlooked. You can disconnect from the mains, connect to the battery pack, and take it wherever you like without having to plug in - i.e. it is portable in floor stand mode as well as in clip on or desk modes. With the three modes, and generous height adjustments, it probably copes with most reasonable circumstances. It is solidly built. Mine came with one of the connectors in the battery pack missing. An email, rapid reply from Julie, and 2 days later the replacement unit was in place. It seems well worth the price.
on 25 December 2013
Prompt delivery and well packaged. Straightforward to assemble. Easy to adjust and versatile. We use it for reading and find the light
very good quality.
on 6 February 2016
Absolutely love my new lamp - perfect my close work on cross stitch. Only very slight criticism is the lift up cover does block my view of TV when in use - would be good if it slid across to side rather than lift up. Overall though this is a perfect purchase for anyone doing close work and the 48 led lights are perfect illumination. Also light arrived in 2 days rather than 3-5 days as recommended!!
on 23 February 2014
This was ordered for a friend so I haven't used it myself. She does a lot of needlework and was having difficulty due to deteriorating eyesight. However she was delighted with it and has used it both as a floor standing light and table light. She also uses it as a light without the magnifying element. It answers all her requirements and is well worth the money.
on 21 September 2016
Bought this to help me complete a cross-stitch. As I've got older and needed to use reading glasses for fine work, I have found it increasingly difficult to work on cross-stitch embroideries. The light itself is good and helps a lot, and the magnifying glass means no more squinting at the fabric when trying to count the threads. It takes a bit of getting used to but is well worth it. The only drawback was that once the light had arrived I could clearly see a couple of small errors in my work (split or miscounted threads). However it was then easy to see to do a bit of unpicking and I completed the remainder of the design much more quickly than the part I had worked before getting the light.