on 27 December 2013
I have the Samsung NX100 which comes with a 20-50mm lens. Im no expert, but i like to take good looking pictures.

In short, I wanted this lens to take pictures of things further away. which it does. nicely. what i wasnt expecting was the quality of my shots to improve.

when in sports mode taking pictures of my dog, my old lens couldnt hack it. 9/10 pictures were blurred. this lens was great. 9/10 pictures were perfect. even the "dog shaking itself after getting wet" shot came out great. after testing out all the other modes, same result. its just a lens overall.

so, now im going to invest in the 20mm lens and see how much better that one is.

in summary, not only does it get you closer to the action, it improves the quality of your shots too. dont think, just buy (from john lewis where its twenty pounds cheaper)
review image review image review image
on 8 April 2015
I bought this lens to go on my NX3000 camera. The camera isn't that big and this lens makes it heavy but its worth it. The photos I get are so good that I don't mind the extra weight. The NX3000 is a great camera too. I just wanted a good point and shoot camera and thats what it is. I'm not an expert on cameras but feel that this is a great kit for me.
I took the first photo from around 25 feet away then zoomed in and cropped it on the camera for the close up. Love the amount of detail it captures.
All in all very happy with the lens and the camera. My son was so impressed with the quality of camera and the extra lens that he has bought himself the same setup!
review image review image
on 17 December 2015
Order it Tuesday and arrived Thursday on the free postage option. So far so good, it does what it says on the tin. I will be using it with my small NX3000 and yes its a big lens compared with the standard 16-50mm lens, but I don't think the size is an issue. I have only taken a few photos so far, but I am impressed... Tip of the day: remember to order a 52mm UV filter to go with it to protect the lens, I have also ordered another lens cap which has an elastic band thing so it's permanently attached to the barrel of the lens, as I am forever misplacing the things. Big investment, so you need to protect it.
on 17 January 2016
I bought this lens (not from Amazon) soon after buying my nx500 and it is superb. The ois works really well, and the autofocus has never let me down. I have taken some wonderful pictures with it in a range of lighting and would not be without it.
on 16 January 2015
Great lens and cheaper than anywhere else
on 13 June 2015
Certainly worth it to give the camera the proper options. Had some very good results for an amateur.
on 19 May 2015
Arrived as started during the dates posted on line, very accurate and quality packed.
on 21 August 2014
this is a great lens for my Samsung nx300
on 23 October 2014
Bought to use with NX300, produces nice photos, but is a bit heavy & bulky for use with this camera
on 4 May 2016
I have now had plenty of time to test this lens. It functions extremely well on my camera and was an excellent value buy.