on 20 January 2017
Arrived as scheduled via Amazon
Easy to assemble and looks amazing
Our grandchildren cannot wait to see birds nesting and hatching their young plus its in real time
Blue tits have been in and out, so hopefully it will be an amazing experience for everyone
A fantastic piece of equipment and many thanks
Paul
Windsor
on 2 June 2017
I bought this camera as a gift for my "birding" fathers retirement. Sadly he nor I could get the wireless receiver to work unless it was within 6 feet of the camera and directly in view of the receiver which isn't really practical. Nicely packaged but the system is not fit for purpose in our experience. #disappointed.
on 25 June 2017
I like it, but the quality of video is just OK. I guess it will do the job for entertainment.
on 19 May 2017
Not as good as the first one I had
on 18 July 2017
Recipient really enjoys this item; birthday gift.
on 21 July 2017
Managed to see some baby birds, although the nest obscured the picture early on. It's quite difficult to understand all of the settings, but it did the job.
on 29 August 2017
works great thanks
on 3 August 2017
Such a great little product, very pleased.
on 23 August 2017
This product takes quite a lot of setting up. Otherwise good service thankyou
on 10 January 2014
Bought this for my Dad so that he and my daughter can hopefully see the birds when they do enter the box.

My dad is not the most technically gifted person and he managed to get this working almost straight away and the picture quality is a lot better than I expected and is pretty clear when watching. Once some birds are in the box it will be interesting to see them in there.

It works well and does what it is supposed to do,