on 18 June 2017
Although Florence's books are very short they're always brilliant and to the point. I keep saying in my reviews that she is the best and so ahead of her time. She is. I just hope she somehow knows how loved she is and how much she helps. If Louise Hay is the all knowing daughter of metaphysics then Florence is the mother.
Bravo Florence another amazing little tome.
on 4 March 2016
Fantastic read.really helped me with certain situations.really works of u put faith n belief into it.
on 31 October 2011
YOUR WORD IS YOUR WAND by FLORENCE SCOVEL-SHINN is a book full of 'Affirmations' and 'Guided Prayers' on a range of subjects - subjects that are prone to human conditioning, such as: Success, Prosperity, Happiness, Debt, Love, Marriage etc etc. There are no scriptural quotes or scriptural references. However all Affirmations/Declaration Of Faith and Guided Prayers are drawn from and/or based on the author's memories of, and her relationship with The Christian Bible.

Thank You!
on 31 January 2013
I enjoyed the book very much. Short and to the point. I was a bit dubious before I bought it because the word 'wand' conjures up magic in my mind, which is against my Christian views. Rest assured it was full of quotes from the Bible, and it brought with it a new understanding to certain biblical passages.

I will continue to use the positive affirmations as the law of attraction is activated by using positive words
(As I believe also to be true with the negative, which is why we are to use only positive words). I would recommend this book to anyone trying to be more positive about their situation.
This is a great book that contains lots of affirmations for everything from love to success and prosperity. It's a classic in self-help literature and a great book to refer to when in need of powerful affirmations. Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets."
on 14 February 2014
I read this book everyday. It was written a long time ago, however, I believe it is still relevant today. She made the notes as simplistic as possible with the basic principle of what you put in life you will get back. Brilliant
on 9 July 2009
Thought provoking and well written, though has a Christian bias to it so may not be for everyone. However, in my opinion this should not deter non-Christian Spiritual seekers from gaining much from this special book.
on 21 January 2014
I have read this book and find it reassuring but unsatisfying. You could get more useful help from Ellen Langer's book 'Counterclockwise'. All of the books I have read on this subject are spiritual whereas science is giving the answers we are searching for these days.
on 26 January 2014
A brilliant author and writer. An easy read and fabulous book that will change your life. It will make you more aware of how you use your words. A great read.
on 20 September 2014
This wonderful book has opened the door for me, to the endless and blessed possibilities that I can attain through God and the spoken word! I was in emotional turmoil that I could not see an end to, but with daily, hourly affirmations, my fears are conquered! I feel much stronger spiritually and emotionally! This is truly worth a read!