on 21 November 2013
Amazing! Where are the Wigglesworths in todays world? These recorded messages from Smith Wigglesworth certainly inspire a hunger after the things of God but might leave one feeling sad, if you look to Wigglesworth and not his Lord.
on 6 June 2017
Smith goes into the heart of what is missing in many today. It's life giving and awesome. Read it, be challenged and it will change you.
on 21 February 2014
Such an encouraging writer and his books are filled with his love for God and passion to reach out and inspire others.
on 9 April 2017
mother loved the book
on 17 March 2017
Speachless
on 4 May 2017
Excellent on faith breeding results
on 24 October 2010
This book is very cheap for what it offers.After completing I realise there's so much power in God that
I am not tapping into and that made me sad and sooo determined to do exploites in Christ.
Quite a small book so a quick read
on 11 October 2013
I read this from cover to cover and immediately read it again; I still go back to it to pick through when I feel I need a spiritual "lift". I can't think of another book that has strengthened my faith and inspired me to this degree- not only does it encourage the simplicity of real faith but it highlights the goodness and mercy of our all-powerful Father and the extent to which He will involve Himself in our personal lives if we take Him at His word. Easy to read, convenient for "bite-size" faith boosts if you are short of time, and doctrinally solid. One of my top ten. I recommend it to everyone!
on 17 July 2013
The importance of faith is shown time and again by Wigglesworth. He shows that we must have faith and be totally open to God and then God will fill us with His love and the Holy Spirit . We will do great things with God's guidance. An excellent book, short and to the point.
on 27 September 2013
This book challenges me to fully be sold out to God, to thirst for God's fullness and live completely in the consciousness of the workings of the Holy Spirit in my day to day living. Excellent book - I highly recommend it.