TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 January 2017
I bought an XL and am a 36" Waist, fits as it should.

Used this to go to Iceland in November under my jeans. Kept my legs nice and warm. Fits tight, but this is normal to trap air and keep warm against your skin. Baggy clothing allows air to escape/enter and if the air is cold, so will you be.
on 6 April 2017
Nice product warm
on 2 November 2016
Really comfortable to wear, quick delivery, at a low price. No need to say anymore.
on 30 December 2014
Very good wore these under my motorcycle gear and rode 1000 miles in three days in close to freezing conditions last winter
and would recommend
on 24 November 2015
Came up a little small. I got large and am a 36 waist. they are snug but warm. I use them for motorbike use
on 3 March 2017
These are OK but they unfortunately didn't stop me breaking my leg on the first morning's skiing. Thus, they were lovely and warm whilst I was being stretchered off the mountain, but beyond that I can't really comment.
on 24 October 2015
yes i love them as they are navy but for a small they are like tights. also love them cos the elactiated band is cover with the same navy fabric so make them comfy around the waste also the material is not too thick with ribbing effect the kind of this i was looking for. Amazon will be expecting another purchase in medium. I do wished they made a brown pair as the navy is quite cool and i bought the green in medium which is too big for under layering although to date the most comfortable pair of long pants i have bought mywhole live, no lies for me on that only 32 so life is still relatively lived with experience.
on 20 January 2016
The material is ok and I would expect these to keep you warm ..
But you need to be a unique shape to wear them - the crotch is way too low. If you pull them up so that the crotch fits properly, the top is up by your chest and bottoms half way up your calf !
Perfect , possibly if you have a huge long bottom and stick skinny legs.
on 29 April 2014
I bought three different colors & sizes and, right now, I don't know which is my right size. The "L" is too small, the "XL" is OK but I have another "XL" that has to be tailored, so, they are good to keep me warm but I cannot tell about the my size.
on 3 July 2015
I bought these for my winter motorcycle commute and they are brilliant. They are a nice snug fit to my legs and fit nicely under my leather trousers. Even in the lowest temperatures they are warm and toasty.