Customer reviews

What Doesn't Kill Her
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.98

on 25 November 2013
This was a good read and enjoyed the characters. Unfortunately I identified the suspect very early but still a great read and will get another from thus author as it was very well written...
on 18 December 2013
Very good book and well written. Once I started reading I found it hard to stop till I had reached the end.tho I did guess who the attacker was pretty early on, I would definitely recommend
on 9 December 2013
Hard to put down, be warned. Once you started, you really need to find out what will happen next. Lots of twists and an unexpectedly likeable heroine. I will loom for this author gain.
on 7 May 2014
This is the first story I've read by this author and will be looking for more. Really good plot and characters and fast moving, I didn't want to put it down. A thoroughly enjoyable read.
on 27 May 2014
This was a quite violent book but still liked it, Great read for anyone who wants to get into a book of this nature which I obviously did, would recommend to people who like a good read
on 27 November 2013
Loved the book! I was hooked after reading first few pages. Little bit gruesome in a couple of parts but it does not dominate the story. The book is well written. Highly recommended.
on 23 May 2014
Quite a disturbing storyline, certainly kept me captivated from the start to the finish, I have never heard of the author before but will look forward to reading more of his novels.
on 31 January 2014
A good story if you want something not oo taxing - but had guessed the end some way into the book
on 25 April 2014
I was not disappointed with this book, lots of surprises along the way, interesting plots interlaced with humour and suspense. The end stayed hidden until the end which was nice.
on 25 April 2014
I enjoyed this book as it was an easy read. I really enjoyed the start of the book but thought it was a bit obvious as to who to killer was . But a good read all the same