on 7 August 2017
great fun present. My teenagers 13 and 16 yr olds loved them. They had great fun experimenting with the best surface to produce the biggest sound
on 25 August 2014
Absolutely amazing. Used a large plastic bin at work which created a really great base response and was incredibly loud. A simple but marvellous invention.
on 20 March 2016
Amazing
on 14 May 2014
These are for a Xmas present but I had a sneaky play lol, sounds good,, will do another review in the new year so I can give my sons review on them
on 7 January 2014
Ok it a nutshell, it's awesome, really simple and very effective. The other negative reviews are pointless because they have quite clearly not played with it enough or understand what it's about. It really works on most things you will find lying around the house or office. It's simply science! The bigger the object, the bigger the sound and I would highly recommend it for the office as it sounds fantastic on a filing cabinet or any metal objects like bins etc. Really full base and clarity. Big boxes work well too. That's part of the fun as all objects give different sounds and quality. Great for holiday's or festivals. Wish I had thought of it!! Why do people review faulty items? Just get a replacement and don't put other people off. Only negative point is the keyring bit is really tiny and thin and I would not trust it one bit not to break resulting in the loss of your sound ball and also I can see the sticky pads wearing off and then maybe not being able to stick, but this of course depends on how much you take it on and off things I guess. Oh and it comes with two spares so not bad at all. If you like a gadget and love music then this is for you. Really cool little thing!
on 2 December 2012
I saw this product advertised on YouTube and bought one as a fun Xmas present for my 14 year old - it is just a small sound amplifier - and got my 19 year old to test it out using his i-phone. If the 14 year old gets as much fun out of it as the big kid (!) did then it will be value for money. Remarkably good sound quality for such an inexpensive item. We only tested it out on a few things, soft drink can, glass, wooden table and the TV box but it performed admirably. Big kid will probably buy one for himself now. Won't know about its durability until after Xmas but given the fun my 19 year old had with it I would recommend it as a good present for any age group.

4th August 2013
Boom Ball still going and, yes, the big kid bought one for himself. Only negative is their choice of music on occasion . . .
on 31 July 2014
nice colour but the sound is really quiet. the sound quality was really good
on 13 September 2012
An overview of the new Mighty Boom Ball Power Booster and Mighty Boom Ball Battery Booster products and includes a demonstration of how they work and more importantly what they sound like. These unique products transfer any object into a speaker which not only gives you the freedom to travel around without a large bulky speaker set but also the added fun of discovering what objects in your world create the best sounding speaker.
on 24 January 2013
First off, I'll do the boring bit: if you use rechargeable batteries, make sure they're new. I used older ones fully charged that were not good enough to power it. A set of batteries does last for a while though, even though I only use rechargeables (eneloop) in it.

Now, finding out where it best plays. I found a wooden door was pretty good, likewise a fish food tub, a lid from a Pringles can was a surprise hit (of course the can itself was better), but I'm not going to give it all away. Putting it up against things to see how good a sound it produces is half the fun!

Recommended, works well for on the go and a talking point for those who've never seen them before.
on 21 August 2013
What a Fantastic little piece of Technology!.

I bought this to use my iPod on a recent Caravaning holiday, we knew there wouldn't be a decent stereo in the Caravan, and I didn't want to suffer no music!, so I bought this!! and am I glad I did!!...

At first I was skeptical that it would produce a big enough sound, but I popped the iPod and Ball into one of the unused bedroom cupboards and turned it on, We could hear the music clearly and loudly in every part of the caravan!, it even produced a decent bass (thanks in part to the cupboard cavity!).

Well recommended if you don't want to lug a Bluetooth speaker or Powered speaker off on holiday with you!!