Customer reviews

on 7 April 2013
I was starting to feel the heel strike when walking in my favourite boots, even as they’d become perfectly supple for extended wear. Fortunately once I’d slipped these insoles in, they became as cushioned as the day I first wore them. Result.

The insoles have remained in position without slipping and only added a little thickness to the existing insole - if the footwear you are intending to use them in are already very snug you may need thiner insoles than these. My boots had a little room so the addition of this product has made the fit perfect.

Would recommend and would buy again.
on 31 May 2012
These are the best insoles I have ever Bought and I have Bought a Fair few.
I have used them in my safety boots for work and was surprised how they have transformed a fairly bulky and uncomfortable shoe into something which is not far from a slipper in terms of comfort.
Its always worth paying a little more for Comfort.
on 8 September 2017
It can be tempting to get the thickest insoles you can find, however, for walking boot this can be a mistake as they can alter the hight of your feet in the boots.

These insoles are perfect I have them in my boots, the manufacturers were surprisingly poor. They do not lift your feet too high within the boot they are comfortable and the do not move while you walk no sweaty feet. Very happy with the purchase and would recommend them.
on 29 May 2017
For some 15 years now I have used this brand for walking, running and now walking again but this time in Crete with a crazy Cretan rescue dog! On both level and rugged terrain and in city brogues, running shoes and combat boots they do their job. There are a lot on the market but these are the best .
Not a criticism but make sure there is room for them in your boots/shoes, for me worth going up a 1/2 size to allow for them though
on 2 May 2017
I bought these for my steel cap shoes I wear for work. My feet have been hurting for weeks so I bought a cheap £1 insoles but they didn't work, so I found these for not much more and they are fantastic !!
Will buy again!
I have tried all sorts of different insole brands, some costing 3 times the cost of these. Many promise extra cushioning, stay in place heel cups, arch support amongst the many claims.

And yet, these are the most comfortable I have tried in a long time.

It is not always necessary to spend vast amounts of money on insoles to give some comfort to your feet. At this price they are great value for money, you can equip 3 pairs of shoes for the price of one competitors insole.

Don't always assume spending more will give you more comfort, this product bucks the trend.
on 27 November 2016
My favourite insoles so far. I tried memory foam and gel ones but this is the best. I use them for my safety shoes and it makes my feet feel comfortable, they don't hurt after all day. They are soft but last for months in good shape.
on 8 November 2016
Really comfy, got these for me work boots as i have a long 20 minute trek to the office in the mornings, they massage my feet so will. Really soft, feels like walking on air. lol.
on 13 April 2017
My wife's new favourite insole, sure they are not the cheapest but for my wife they offer the best comfort and support.
on 6 September 2016
really made a difference, I am on my feet for about 9 hours a day and used to get home with aching feet. Not anymore, I even ordered some more for other shoes