on 14 August 2014
I know these are meant to be a joke but they fit me unlike regular condoms. So happy to find condoms that fit. I was having to cut the fingers out of latex gloves to cover my manhood before I found these.
on 2 March 2016
Got these for my sister in laws hen do and they was great fun! We pinned them to her hen party veil and l plates.. I think when you have a hen party these are the sorts of things you need to buy and have fun with :)
on 24 February 2014
Brought these for a friend of mine, and when he opened it the face was priceless! There is loads of funny comments all over the packet, which made it even funnier! These are great if you want to add a bit of fun to someones birthday or special occasion! Lets hope no-one has tried one on yet!!
on 2 January 2014
this was a good laugh at staff party, may look at getting these for any more joke presents, thanks alot
on 29 November 2013
Brought as a present for my brother who was initially offended, but then laughed his socks off! Definitely made everyone giggle... Fabulous :)
on 31 January 2014
It's good as a joke present. I bought it for a secret Santa. They were given with a blow up sheep. Everything found this funny.
on 12 December 2013
Bought this for a secret Santa present, very funny and cheap, well within my budget! Speedy delivery, overall, very impressed
on 18 July 2013
Great product and great service, also great idea for a goody bag addition for a hen do! Thank you :)
on 14 November 2014
They were a really good help too my friend Jason who needed the condoms as normal one don't fit him so they helped him quite a lot so that is why I rate this 5 star
on 17 July 2014
They fitted perfectly. I was chuffed but then I was told they were a joke present. So now everyone knows I have a small penis.