on 29 June 2014
Picture quality very good, but the "Smart" internet connectivity a bit limited. Could be improved Panasonic.
on 18 March 2016
You're all bonkers. the picture quality is awful. just look at a film on a better screen or mac laptop to compare!
on 24 November 2015
The smart side of this tv leaves a lot to be desired (keeps dropping broadband) nothing else does computers etc.
on 4 January 2014
I have been a Panasonic fan for years, but they have really lost it with this TV range. Main issues are EXTREMELY LIMITED range of apps, and VERY ANNOYING ADVERTS. I bought this TV and paid the extra, for the SMART features, but Panasonic have an extremely limited range of Apps - ie they ONLY have BBC iPlayer, so if you want to catch-up on TV, it better not be on any channel other than BBC!! No ITV, Chan 4 or Chan 5. They also have littered the SMART TV with Adds from MySpace etc...very annoying. I contacted Panasonic, (3 times) and eventually got the answer "We do not know when we are updating our apps, and if you don't like the Ads, take the TV back to the store for refund". they did say you could limit them, which I did, but after a "chan update" (which it tends to do every other day and takes it of line for 5 mins) they come back again!!

I have given this TV to my daughter (she is less bothered about Ads and doesn't do TV catch-up) and bought a Samsung (like the rest of my TVs) as they as simply the best - no ads, hundreds of Apps and amazing quality of pic and build and the best features.
on 24 June 2014
I don't think you could have an easier TV to operate. The picture quality is superb and the sound perfect.
on 10 December 2013
All the new to us additional facilities are fine,the picture is fine, to a certain extent, BUT only if you are sitting right in front of the screen, as you move around the room and to the side the colour and quality of the picture becomes shallow and fades out. I and my family are not happy about this. Quite obviously you can only have a limited amount of people sitting in front of the screen at once. I have also noticed a slight fading on the right hand side of the screen (as you look at it) and the sound rather annoyingly varies quite a lot from channel to channel we are constantly having to adjust it. I don't know if you want to make an appointment and send someone round to check the set after Christmas, but we are not entirely happy with it. It does not live up to expectations at all ! Not sure if this set is faulty or not, but, at the moment i do not think this model was good value for the money we spent on it !
Not Happy.
I do not have twenty more words to say about htis item whay are ytou asking me o to do this you have asked for feed back this is it !
on 9 September 2013
Action scenes are unwatchable. They 'ghost' right across the screen.
The internet connection is so slooooowwww that it's not worth bothering with.
It's supposed to be 1080P but I can only get 1080I.
Dissappointed? You bet.
No User manual - I need a book, not a website.
on 9 April 2015
Incredible TV , for a Sony fan it was hard to be sold into no regrets at all
on 9 December 2013
The EPG doesn't have a reminder function.
If you can browse schedules 7 days into the future you need to be able to set reminders.
It would be useful to be able to set reminders for your favourite programmes so you can channel surf while waiting for them to start.
I think customers need to consider the lack of a reminder function.
Just about every other brand and model of TV has a reminder function. I thought it was a standard you didn't need to ask about.
on 18 February 2015
A mint TV with great picture, decent sound and great connectivity.